[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

9 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Are you able to explain how a player is able to examine the wagons without reading the thread?

Where does one find the wagons?

I could explain it but if you cant figure it out on your own then you cant really understand it so no point in me explaining why.

Idk where people find the wagons. Im just saying its possible 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, callahan said:

Okay i gotta reply to the weak case, but hmm 
Yeah, I was unsure if it actually started, because the formatting is weird, and this isn't how most forum games for me start. I don't think my entrance was awkward. Like I feel like your kind of just reaching at the read on me..? Like I don't see the issue in what I posted, or the fact you want me dead over like apparently two posts? 

But like if you want me out, out of 30? people in this game right now with 58 page of content, I'm a bit confused where you prioritizes are? 

well, yeah.

i'll re-evaluate as the round continues but i don't see why you think you're an especially bad vote.

41 minutes ago, 112 said:

well, yeah.

i'll re-evaluate as the round continues but i don't see why you think you're an especially bad vote.

I mean I never said I was a bad vote, I just said you were reaching for ur read on me, and there is like 58 pages worth of content in this forum, and you focused on a slot that spoke on day one barely. Just logically, it felt weird lol