[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

15 minutes ago, callahan said:

I mean I never said I was a bad vote, I just said you were reaching for ur read on me, and there is like 58 pages worth of content in this forum, and you focused on a slot that spoke on day one barely. Just logically, it felt weird lol

yours isn't the only slot i've been focusing on, though. it's where my vote is, but i'm not tunneling.

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

?

MU reference to a scumslip. 1610 was the post # of a season 6 champs qualifier game where a wolf accidentally posted a message intended for wolf chat in the game thread.

I was just joking.

4 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I’m mulling moving my vote

do you know who you wanna kill

gun to my head i'd be willing to go down a rabbit hole like callahan or j23. just to see where lucky and 112 are at & cus we dont miss out on much content with em. i think both hold equal scum equity. it'd help me get a decent read on 112

otherwise six foot imo

1 hour ago, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

I could explain it but if you cant figure it out on your own then you cant really understand it so no point in me explaining why.

Idk where people find the wagons. Im just saying its possible 

It was a rhetorical question, tho I'll not bother to explain the definition of a rhetorical question, since you didn't recognize one when right in front of you.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

But also, cant say I remember any turtle posts so far. Instead of playing the game, they chose to return with a fluffy post looking for 3p info which doesn't matter at all at this point.

Noted

i don't think there's anything NAI about it tbh

7 minutes ago, iambrad said:

gun to my head i'd be willing to go down a rabbit hole like callahan or j23. just to see where lucky and 112 are at & cus we dont miss out on much content with em. i think both hold equal scum equity. it'd help me get a decent read on 112

otherwise six foot imo

callahan and j23 or 112 and lucky?