[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

It was a good sleep.

going through my notes, and what happened late before i went to bed and catching up this morning.

I may have misjudged @Funnygurl555 reading @porscha and hers comments... did i self pocket?

also im throwing this out there @Sharpshooter had me spooked, there posts have been TMI, the defending early on, TMI

that said

These are my two possible lynches, sorry KZA there are better targets.

Unvote Vote SharpShooter

14 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

callahan and j23 or 112 and lucky?

the former. 112 or lucky wouldnt hard buss so early on random thoughts, & theyre a lot more active. 

other than looking in that pair of four im not a huge fan of sharpshooter or bluejay

14 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

How would you define your style of play?

as town: mostly by gut/vibe reads, get a lot of villager reads throughout the phase and focus more on killing scum at or near EOD

as wolf: I would say smooth, I usually know what to say to look town or get townread. I don’t always endgame but if I do I try to get my teammates deep after having weird interactions with them, I usually survive to D4 at the earliest as scum

1 minute ago, dallsbeep said:

as town: mostly by gut/vibe reads, get a lot of villager reads throughout the phase and focus more on killing scum at or near EOD

as wolf: I would say smooth, I usually know what to say to look town or get townread. I don’t always endgame but if I do I try to get my teammates deep after having weird interactions with them, I usually survive to D4 at the earliest as scum

I would also say I play my own game and don’t much care to appease town as town, moreso just do what I feel

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 112 said:

yours isn't the only slot i've been focusing on, though. it's where my vote is, but i'm not tunneling.

So, I haven't read the thread yet - keep that in mind. 

Are you..? 

1) Voting me, but pushing other slots in the game? 
2) Voting me, and pushing for me to be voted out? 

1 minute ago, callahan said:

So, I haven't read the thread yet - keep that in mind. 

Are you..? 

1) Voting me, but pushing other slots in the game? 
2) Voting me, and pushing for me to be voted out? 

I'm voting you and have recommended your lynch as a good one for people to sheep. But it's not like I'm not criticizing other players as well or saying I'd vote for them, e.g. SnakeDoctor recently.

Just now, 112 said:

I'm voting you and have recommended your lynch as a good one for people to sheep. But it's not like I'm not criticizing other players as well or saying I'd vote for them, e.g. SnakeDoctor recently.

Oh okay, because if you were just sitting on me and pushing other people, I would be like LMFAO?? Yeah, I would have voted for you if you were doing 1. 

The amount of times I have been voted for when correctly identifying TP specials for the betterment of the town is sickening…is not a scum tell as I have shown time and time again. Kaz acting silly (would use stronger words but last time I did that I got kicked out of RGMG)