[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

I have a feeling the feeling out process, is a couple day thing in a game this size,

everyone makes mistakes except for @Qwags who is the last person not to post.

Just thinking back on the game in death note, (Great game BTW daddy Aladeen)

there is so many more targets, last game i was a sheeple I made a quick view about BJ and they were accusing me hard, I knew they were town just a gut instinct.

targetting Sixfoot seemed weird at first. but its kind of noticeable, how similar the two instances were/are. Possibly pressing hard on the soft spot, for potential spew.

This makes sense to me.

still SS contributions were a little off. perhaps reading the room when BJ started pressing down his thumb, on the other hand. the backback, the early defending, without an explantion, especially when i asked straight up, could be nothing...

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I think both fit an acceptable D1 chop profile for this game (mid-presence, not really doing much when they post).

I'm not sure there's something I have in mind to point to and say 'that's bad' with either though.

Why falcon in particular?

Your post is stupid and I am not reading it

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I think both fit an acceptable D1 chop profile for this game (mid-presence, not really doing much when they post).

I'm not sure there's something I have in mind to point to and say 'that's bad' with either though.

Why falcon in particular?

He’s just been on the periphery all game like he’s scared to comment on certain players. He came out recently to call out an obvious suspicious post by SD which had already been called out

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, luckylager said:

If we're shooting in the mid-blahblah that mr described. I don't see how either Falc or SS are a better choice than Snake Cracker

agreed

luckylager still town, amazingly

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

If we're shooting in the mid-blahblah that mr described. I don't see how either Falc or SS are a better choice than Snake Cracker

SD would be fine I think but it kind of feels like going after low hanging fruit and wouldn’t be satisfying at all if he flips town

• Like 1

Actually I was thinking that's a lot of the vibe I'm sort of focusing on - how people are re-entering the thread after an absence when there's a bunch of new posts. I think a lot of what I don't like about that SD/Zfetch/SS/Falcon/Callahan crowd is they have some re-entrances that feel a bit awkward and uncomfortable.

Like in a 30p game level 1 reads like this aren't going to catch everyone but they'll catch some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would SS actually favor a thunderdome as mafia over slankers? If mafia, could mean a lot of teammates are scum. At the same, feels like the safer scum play for him to push slankers rather than 2 active players in a thunderdome.

I think he’s an “ok” slot to flip, but I wouldn’t consider him in my top scum reads