[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

I'm not pulling up posts to back any of this up because lol30pgamewithoutiso, but my impressions are: Kza is trying to lead the thread; 112 and Brad are trying to open new directions and consider all angles; Lucky is amplifying things / letting new reads get some air; Blue Jay is being deliberately amiguous and weathervaney to see what happens. I read all those sort of D1 approaches as towny. Those people are ones to leave to breathe and do their thing and see how things look on D2/D3.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

I'm not pulling up posts to back any of this up because lol30pgamewithoutiso, but my impressions are: Kza is trying to lead the thread; 112 and Brad are trying to open new directions and consider all angles; Lucky is amplifying things / letting new reads get some air; Blue Jay is being deliberately amiguous and weathervaney to see what happens. I read all those sort of D1 approaches as towny. Those people are ones to leave to breathe and do their thing and see how things look on D2/D3.

stop pocketing me

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Actually I was thinking that's a lot of the vibe I'm sort of focusing on - how people are re-entering the thread after an absence when there's a bunch of new posts. I think a lot of what I don't like about that SD/Zfetch/SS/Falcon/Callahan crowd is they have some re-entrances that feel a bit awkward and uncomfortable.

Like in a 30p game level 1 reads like this aren't going to catch everyone but they'll catch some.

A lot of the forefront players feel TP imo including some vets. Could make for tough entrances regardless of the round for scum. 

Just now, Zfetch said:

I feel bad energy from both Kaz and MR and want to thunderdome myself to play with you and TL as best buddies for the rest of the game 🙂

'Bad energy' - where's your case on me then? So far you have:

18 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Unvote; Vote MR

Meanie

Which really feels like you thought taking a silly/lighthearted approach would be an appropriate response to my sus on you, which feels like a scummy reaction.

@112 @Time Lord the time is now to revolt.

this is the moment in time where we make history. 

Whether you randed mafia or TP, I say fuck it and we vote together the rest of the game. We make our own party.

From this day forward, this post will be looked back on as the first time a 4P was created in a game of mafia…

JOIN ME IN MY MAKESHIFT CULT 😘

• Haha 1

Just now, Zfetch said:

Whether you randed mafia or TP, I say fuck it and we vote together the rest of the game. We make our own party.

From this day forward, this post will be looked back on as the first time a 4P was created in a game of mafia…

Hey bro, why are you trying to yeet me? I put you on my potential alliance list 😢

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

ok are we voting callahan or snakedoctor?