[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What about ilunga? Feels like he’s also in the SD/falcon category. I say him because the only post I remember from falcon is him voting ilunga.

I sort of lump him and Lewitelli and a couple others in the 'low presence' crowd as opposed to the others in my grouping. Don't feel they've posted much at all so they're just pure null.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Forum Mafia has it's silly little lexicon that people talk in to sound like a pro instead of using plain English.

Anyway Blinzer was definite RWSTFO

mfw MR broke the rules

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I sort of lump him and Lewitelli and a couple others in the 'low presence' crowd as opposed to the others in my grouping. Don't feel they've posted much at all so they're just pure null.

lewt's obvtown though

sus

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

'Rand wolf sub the fuck out'

i dont think he ever had intentions of actually playing tbf

when i dmed him mid game telling him it started he said he was 'above playing with those people' so take that as u will

19 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Does it help you if I Hard Claim Town? 

I am town. No special abilities. 

I’ll add $20 to my donation for everyone that can show me that they also donated, via DM, till the end of the game. 

PM me your receipt and I’ll match it. 

this is unironically cool, I'll donate because a backpack never ignores a backpack in need.

as a side note, if it turns out that you are a wolf using this as a way to gain town points, that is pretty unforgivable and I will be fucking mad. not mad because I donated, but mad because this behavior is unacceptable in a game of mafia. it's a line you can't cross. Based on some of your posts in this thread I feel like you have the emotional intelligence to recognize that.

---sorry for the tangent, it's immaterial for now, I just needed to get that out there --just in case--

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
  • Vintage 1