[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

@DaBackpack

from early pages I noticed Zfetch and 112, and Kza and 112 seem kinda aligned. BJ and SS, plus DaBackpack and alchemytime are also interesting pairs to watch.

IamBrad started off as the big instigator, really shaking things up. How they've been handling the pressure's been actually good. Then there's 6foot and Ripped – they seemed like straightforward townies at first, but things got more complicated, especially with SS and BJ stirring the pot.

DarthMelvin and Naslund, Porscha: are doing their usual thing, however naslund is not gifing as much. FunnyGurl seems genuinely new and if there was any claim id lean to believe would be theirs, while I'm still figuring out Falcons,  BJ's, Calahoon and SS claims.

The slankers: It's not just about who’s talking, but also who isn't. there has been 3 player who havent posted...Qwags Macdougall and albert... (unless i missed it) many others have 3 or 4 posts including Callahan whose also had a interesting entrance to the game.

Lucky Lager feels more genuine this round. Left him out of my first list to see what he'd do. feel they have been fairly townish

Porscha came in quick and left just as quick, typical

and Illunga? Can't quite read them yet, as usual, need more posts.

Alison's been quiet, but when she speaks, it they are not fluff posts. calling out players and making leans.

Mr radishes: same as illunga (***they have made some posts this morning)

Balldeeps: never played with them, but they seem to be generally aligning with my views. 

Myself: I overposted and perhaps wasnt giving my usual quality to my posts... looking to change that...

Noticed J23 has posted a bit now... havent had time to think about it in full. (*** like there read vs 6foot)

Watching how everyone interacts is key, which is why i dont tend to make too many leans day 1.

Hope this helps

2 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

does this site have anything akin to post numbers? the closest I can find is when I hit the "share" button a URL pops up, and ends with /?do=findComment&comment=147732

unfortunate, the admins deem our silly little game so silly that it doesnt even count as a post... i had issues using the search button

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I literally said I wouldn’t overthink the way it was worded

YOU CANT IGNORE HIS WORDING WHEN HE DROPS IMPORTANT MECH INFO THAT CONTRADICTS THE KNOWN TOWN ROLES

HE WAS TROLLING AND YOU KNOW THAT

Zfetch is extremely obvious mafia

1. Trying to spin some BS that 65 is a valuable role (doubt it)

2. Starts throwing out random baseless 3P reads instead of hunting mafia 

3. Claims we should kill slankers (hot take wow), then settles on MR somehow

4. Resorts to some ATE Alliance shit

Murder this slot a million time 

• Vintage 1

17 hours ago, J-23 said:

Porsche is all posts but nothing to say about the game really. I don’t think he’s the best option to vote this round though, just voted him for now to see the reactions around it. Didn’t get much out of it anyways.

Lucky is playing safe cause he’s just following the game flow of what others say. He asked for my game takes, I gave it to him and he became defensive.

I think SS or lucky is the option to go, leaning towards SS slightly for now. Need to see more from him.

I think J-23 may be scum

Going through his ISO I get a sense that he's being....cautious? Careful with his words, always justifying himself. I don't know, I just get scum vibes

I feel like if SS or lucky were your top scumreads, you would have a lot more to say about them but his ISO barely mentions them. I don't see much of an effort to interact with either of them or convince people that they're scum. I think it's possible J-23 saw that SS and lucky were fringe scumreads by a lot of people and called them scum without any conviction

If J-23 is scum I would guess that SS and lucky are not aligned with him, doublecheck this later but ya

Unvote Vote J-23

• Like 1