[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 hours ago, Time Lord said:

How is that propping up 

You compared voting Max Brown to voting DM and Qwags which isn't quite true and gave me the feeling you might be taking heat off a teammate

I raised the point that Max didn't respond to a request for reads and disappeared

No such questions have been asked of Qwags and DM because they've both posted twice

Would you agree with this distinction

2 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I think J-23 may be scum

Going through his ISO I get a sense that he's being....cautious? Careful with his words, always justifying himself. I don't know, I just get scum vibes

I feel like if SS or lucky were your top scumreads, you would have a lot more to say about them but his ISO barely mentions them. I don't see much of an effort to interact with either of them or convince people that they're scum. I think it's possible J-23 saw that SS and lucky were fringe scumreads by a lot of people and called them scum without any conviction

If J-23 is scum I would guess that SS and lucky are not aligned with him, doublecheck this later but ya

Unvote Vote J-23

Dulles Airport Goodbye GIF by Dulles International Airport

15 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I think J-23 may be scum

Going through his ISO I get a sense that he's being....cautious? Careful with his words, always justifying himself. I don't know, I just get scum vibes

I feel like if SS or lucky were your top scumreads, you would have a lot more to say about them but his ISO barely mentions them. I don't see much of an effort to interact with either of them or convince people that they're scum. I think it's possible J-23 saw that SS and lucky were fringe scumreads by a lot of people and called them scum without any conviction

If J-23 is scum I would guess that SS and lucky are not aligned with him, doublecheck this later but ya

Unvote Vote J-23

i can follow and Sheep this 

10 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

@6foot5andJackedAF

You and Backpack are familiar with each other right? What's your read on him?

ill help you out brother... i call them out they start a flame war after i mention they copping out, oh woe is me how ill i ever read these pages... then leaves without voting likely for last minute chaos, with their new found knowledge 10 minutes before the end of day...

26 minutes ago, KZA said:

Zfetch is extremely obvious mafia

1. Trying to spin some BS that 65 is a valuable role (doubt it)

2. Starts throwing out random baseless 3P reads instead of hunting mafia 

3. Claims we should kill slankers (hot take wow), then settles on MR somehow

4. Resorts to some ATE Alliance shit

Murder this slot a million time 

I like that. 

Vote Zfetch

• Tank 1

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

most people have agreed that we arent looking for scum we are looking for friends... i guess i think we should have j23 as a wagon for the other camp like your selves...

*shrugs*

I shouldn’t be taken as the voice of reason. Gonna go with my TP lean flows this round