[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

So 3 hours ago two of the louder voices in thread raise Ilunga as a 'what about him' sort of possibility.

Then Falcon throws a vote there and now Funnygurl is singling Ilunga out as well, out of all the slankers.

Methinks Ilunga could be the town slanker the scum are trying to nudge us towards.

the writings of a paranoid madman

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Yeah but look at who the voters are. Bunch of scrubs who don't know their wifom from their omgus.

lol

"if you know your wifom from your omgus, you're ready to play now."

11 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

sorry the wagons I saw were ss and 65

zfetch is straight up decent this phase??? Their posts pass the vibe check? 3 votes???

maybe we got active wolves. join me with dallsbeep my brothers 

Do you feel folks take you more seriously when you seriously question the thread?

?????????????????????????????????????

?

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

This should go without saying but I have Ilunga as a hard null. I just find it all interesting.

In fairness to you, I think you had a vote on Ilunga earlier in the round too? I feel like I saw that when counting votes.

MR is nothing, if not magnanimous.

Talk to me about funnygurl. Also, has Mac entered the game yet?

15 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

I think I still like my vote. I work until 10pm est my then ima gym so sorry fam

both of the wagons to me are lame but yall prolly got meta or some shit

me and dbp have the same idea on soft clearing ss for ate so

actually that ATE was one of my main reasons why im voting SS, poeple that know my first game i made a saimilair guantee in a post that was not too different in my first game and got blasted hard...

i would have been okay with it BUT, in the exact same post they throw shade on someone, and in the next sentence they guarantee matching 20$ posts, was a shady move IMO.

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

He has not.

And I have nothing more to say about her. I have no idea what else she's done in this game.

Funnygurl had a gross entrance. Kza and I both puked, then found each other in the hanging mist of vomit that filled the air.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else

@KZA

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This should go without saying but I have Ilunga as a hard null. I just find it all interesting.

In fairness to you, I think you had a vote on Ilunga earlier in the round too? I feel like I saw that when counting votes.

ten 4 i dont like how little they posted, but they did say they are caught up on the thread, unlike others like Dabackpack mrturtle and qwags... as a slank vote id likely push somewhere else...

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Funnygurl had a gross entrance. Kza and I both puked, then found each other in the hanging mist of vomit that filled the air.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else

@KZA

you are right i changed my views, on them its hard to break initial reads... but last nights talks with porscha showed me they were no rookie....

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I'm confused here Petey. Can you dumb that post down for me please

what was it around midnight last night, porscha and funnygurl had a conversation about DallsBeep, how they bot thought he was sus, the conversation did not seem like a rookie to a vet it seemed like a vet talking to a vet... it was a very convincing conversation...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

what was it around midnight last night, porscha and funnygurl had a conversation about DallsBeep, how they bot thought he was sus, the conversation did not seem like a rookie to a vet it seemed like a vet talking to a vet... it was a very convincing conversation...

Aside from noticing they're both experienced players, what impressions did their convos leave you with in regards to their alignments?