[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Aside from noticing they're both experienced players, what impressions did their convos leave you with in regards to their alignments?

there was alot of fighting at the moment betwwen @dallsbeep and i cant quite remember, those 2 commented on that, im going to have to dig it back up... but there was like 7??? messages between a few about @ballsdeep

Honestly I'll just come right out and say it, and probably town tell so much I get myself night killed.

I have absolutely no idea who is mafia. Not a clue. I think maybe Zfetch or Sharpshooter given they have some resistance in the form of me and the other. So I think Zfetch or Sharpshooter. Alchemy Time i also found scummy before but that was like a one time thing I barely even know the dude.

I also think MR could be mafia cause they're cross voting Zfetch.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

I feel like a scum was posting in the last page or three but am not exactly sure from which direction.

I have had moments of thinking both Jacked65 and Sharpshooter are town.

I seem to be reading the game very differently from most players -- probably a byproduct of not being familiar with a lot of your playstyles.

This is fluff 

[B]vote:dallsbeep[/b]

sorry im pretty bad at multiple quotes, but this seemed like a convincing post from a experienced player...

18 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

Vote: dallsbeep

18 hours ago, porscha said:

the dalls dont feel so beep

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

Sharpshooter = 4 (dankmemes, 6'5, Naslund, Snake Doctor)

6'5 = 3 (Porscha, Alchemy Time, Alison)

Zfetch = 3 (Sharpshoter, KZA, MR)

J23 = 2 (lucky, dallsbeep)

Qwags = 2 (Time Lord, Darth Melvin)

iambrad = 1 (Blue Jay)

Callahan = 1 (iambrad)

Naslund = 1 (Qwags)

MR = 1 (Zfetch)

Alchemy = 1 (DaBackpack)

Porscha = 1 (J23)

dallsbeep = 1 (funnygurl)

No votes = 7 (ilunga, Max, Albert, Mac, Lewitelli, DumbassTurtle, Callahan)

well I think radishes will never get a vote on me simply so we can have votecounts

i have to clarify... the first post is misleading...

I feel like a scum was posting in the last page or three but am not exactly sure from which direction.

I have had moments of thinking both Jacked65 and Sharpshooter are town.

I seem to be reading the game very differently from most players -- probably a byproduct of not being familiar with a lot of your playstyles. 

this is Dallbeeps post... and this is

@Funnygurl555 response

This is fluff 

[B]vote:dallsbeep[/b]

2 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

I think J-23 may be scum

Going through his ISO I get a sense that he's being....cautious? Careful with his words, always justifying himself. I don't know, I just get scum vibes

I feel like if SS or lucky were your top scumreads, you would have a lot more to say about them but his ISO barely mentions them. I don't see much of an effort to interact with either of them or convince people that they're scum. I think it's possible J-23 saw that SS and lucky were fringe scumreads by a lot of people and called them scum without any conviction

If J-23 is scum I would guess that SS and lucky are not aligned with him, doublecheck this later but ya

Unvote Vote J-23

Ok when you put it like this I kind of agree 

2 hours ago, KZA said:

You compared voting Max Brown to voting DM and Qwags which isn't quite true and gave me the feeling you might be taking heat off a teammate

I raised the point that Max didn't respond to a request for reads and disappeared

No such questions have been asked of Qwags and DM because they've both posted twice

Would you agree with this distinction

Oh I see what you mean

I just meant that people usually get heat for voting Qwags/DM since they're low hanging fruit and that if Max is TP then the mafia might be scared to make a push on him since it would look similar to voting Qwags/DM

1 hour ago, KZA said:

Why is TL voting Qwags lmaoooo

Wasn't a serious vote, I just immediately voted him after his 1st post of the game

52 minutes ago, 112 said:

i think SS is just town and those voting for him should take another look at the drawing board.

I am starting to get this feeling, mainly because of the ATE thing which sucks, but he did like 3 scummy things that I can't really move past