[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

j23 has had a crazy amount of resistance in comparison to how scummy this guy has been. there is just no way wolves dont jump on a kill like that especially so early with his terrible terrible entrance. and hten he came back to just defend himself. he was almost certainly pinged in wolf chat to come talk about the game LOL 

there is no way that wagon doesnt hit a wolf. IN THIS ECONOMY EVEN 

1 hour ago, Funnygurl555 said:

sorry the wagons I saw were ss and 65

zfetch is straight up decent this phase??? Their posts pass the vibe check? 3 votes???

maybe we got active wolves. join me with dallsbeep my brothers 

You don’t think Z is power wolfing? 

I have never seen him this aggro ever and I’ve played a ton of games with him. 

If he’s town, then he’s way more cerebral about how he delineates town from maf.

His game right now looks like the complete opposite. 

Not sure if it’s because it’s a larger pool of players/bigger game, but Z doesn’t normally play this way is why he’s sus for me. 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You don’t think Z is power wolfing? 

I have never seen him this aggro ever and I’ve played a ton of games with him. 

If he’s town, then he’s way more cerebral about how he delineates town from maf.

His game right now looks like the complete opposite. 

Not sure if it’s because it’s a larger pool of players/bigger game, but Z doesn’t normally play this way is why he’s sus for me. 

really? i've seen him go aggro as town when he's wolf he's pretty laid back and maintains like a super tonal chill townie vibe. when he was serial killer my first game ever on cdc zfetch was legit the most reasonable and logical player in thread. 

that's why when he called dallsbeep gay and retarded i was like "this guy has to be town lol." he seems more aware of his appearance as wolf imo whereas in this game he just doesnt really care. he talked about the fucking iranian conflict for like 15 pages as a matter of fact

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Because I find him the scummiest scumface in the game.

Why do you ask?

As I have already stated I feel good about you, 112 and KZA being tp. 

I have no clue as to who might be scum.

I am reluctant to vote for SS or 6 5 the current wagons, they may or may not be scum however I feel we are being manipulated by the scum.

Just now, Ilunga said:

I am reluctant to vote for SS or 6 5 the current wagons, they may or may not be scum however I feel we are being manipulated by the scum.

come hop aboard j23 pal 🙂 

6 minutes ago, iambrad said:

j23 has had a crazy amount of resistance in comparison to how scummy this guy has been. there is just no way wolves dont jump on a kill like that especially so early with his terrible terrible entrance. and hten he came back to just defend himself. he was almost certainly pinged in wolf chat to come talk about the game LOL 

there is no way that wagon doesnt hit a wolf. IN THIS ECONOMY EVEN 

Fine

Unvote SD
vote J-23

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

really? i've seen him go aggro as town when he's wolf he's pretty laid back and maintains like a super tonal chill townie vibe. when he was serial killer my first game ever on cdc zfetch was legit the most reasonable and logical player in thread. 

that's why when he called dallsbeep gay and retarded i was like "this guy has to be town lol." he seems more aware of his appearance as wolf imo whereas in this game he just doesnt really care. he talked about the fucking iranian conflict for like 15 pages as a matter of fact

You haven’t played consistently in ages. Just saying. 

When Z catches me he’s just that…rational and basis it on my previous posts and meta. 

Right now and from the start he’s been aggro and to me, power wolfing. 

Just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

That's the name of the game. I feel like you're looking to me for direction though. Hopefully you can dig into a few pages or more and land on your own conclusion

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

You haven’t played consistently in ages. Just saying. 

When Z catches me he’s just that…rational and basis it on my previous posts and meta. 

Right now and from the start he’s been aggro and to me, power wolfing. 

Just my opinion. 

as in it's been years since i've played? yeah i understand that notion, but as far as remembering people and their quirks, i think i have strong inclinations. i've been feeling a lack of confidence this game because of not playing for so long, so i'm willing to like haer u out. i just dunno. nothing about his game screams "WOLF!" to me when i like feel out his posts. in his shows i cant see anyone making those posts as wolf. sooo far out of his scum range imo