[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

My own opinion on ZFetch has changed — I saw a lot of people voting him overnight. I personally did not vibe with his susses so voted him. He came into the thread and voted me off of his wagon, I was there in real time

Felt like a townie who was blindsided by all the votes on him and voted me because he thought I was taking advantage of the sus

Based on what Brad has said (that he’s calculated as scum) I am more inclined to think he is a townie who lashed out. I would guess as scum he would be more diplomatic

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ilunga said:

Cheers brother.

As you said it's just in our game. 

Right. I’ll allow a certain amount of in game nonsense. 

However, if anyone feels a line has been crossed for them personally, by others. 

The repercussions will be swift, certain, and severe. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Right. I’ll allow a certain amount of in game nonsense. 

However, if anyone feels a line has been crossed for them personally, by others. 

The repercussions will be swift, certain, and severe. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

My own opinion on ZFetch has changed — I saw a lot of people voting him overnight. I personally did not vibe with his susses so voted him. He came into the thread and voted me off of his wagon, I was there in real time

Felt like a townie who was blindsided by all the votes on him and voted me because he thought I was taking advantage of the sus

Based on what Brad has said (that he’s calculated as scum) I am more inclined to think he is a townie who lashed out. I would guess as scum he would be more diplomatic

i really think SS is the vote... based on princible alone... but BJ has gone crazy... have to monitor that...

11 minutes ago, iambrad said:

earlier u expressed interest in j23. is this read independent of that or u think they are w/w? 

I can see wolf wolf. Scum lucky has soft and hard bussing in his player ID. But my read on lucky doesn’t factor in J23 and rather his play outside of him.

When I read J23’s earlier posts, I thought they came across as towny tbh, it’s not my own opinion but others that I am town leaning that have me 2nd guessing him.

56 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

unvote dallsbeep

Vote Zfetch

54 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

here's the deal. I'm not scum with zfetch. I think his wagon is bullshit. It's d1 and the other wagons are imo more bullshit.

join me on dallsbeep

going through votes for current votecount and i thought this was pretty odd. these posts were made concurrently which is ?