MR - Zfetch
funnygurl - Falcon
Porscha - J23
Qwags - DarthMelvin

2 hrs til eod

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

J23.

Haven't/won't move from that slot.

@KZAis town...has to be... @112 i also feel is town @luckylager and @Master Radishes

are we forgiving SS thats all im assking you all? they made at least 3 mistakes and the sussy SHADE+ ill match you 20$ post... if no one else is going to pursue this now or in the future i guess i have to let it go...

10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I can see wolf wolf. Scum lucky has soft and hard bussing in his player ID. But my read on lucky doesn’t factor in J23 and rather his play outside of him.

When I read J23’s earlier posts, I thought they came across as towny tbh, it’s not my own opinion but others that I am town leaning that have me 2nd guessing him.

half the reason im voting j23 is cus i dont think luckylooger hard goes onto his teammate as his first read and then plants his vote on them all game. i think he's too much of a softie to do something like that he's going at j23 pretty viciously. 

therefore if j23 flips w i was willing to lock Lucky!v all game. j23 clears two players in my eyes. what do u thinK? 

Didn’t realize lucky already had so many friends this game. What a guy!

I appreciate dankmemes writing out his posts and thoughts - i find them elegant. I’m not convinced entirely yet but would like to play with them more.

Ngl I’m only Town reading dallsbeep cuz they town read me earlier. Prolly need to pay closer attention to that slot because I see their name getting mentioned more and more.

SS has grown in agitation the more he is pressed I’ve noticed and started going into question master mode. I find this day slightly more scummy than yesterday based off response and reaction to some of the inquiries on him.

SD can go, I don’t have any emotion tied to that slot. I’m suddenly intrigued by this falcon/ilunga dynamics as well. 

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

(4) 6foot5 - Alison, Alchemy Time, porscha, Snake
(4) Zfetch - MR, KZA, Sharpshooter, funnygurl
(4) J23 - Luckylooger, dallsbeep, timelord, iambrad
(3) Sharphshooter - NIK, 6foot5, Dankmeme
Snake - 112
iambrad - callahan
Alchemy Time - Packback
illunga - Bluejay
NIK - Qwags
MR - Zfetch
funnygurl - Falcon
Porscha - J23
Qwags - DarthMelvin

2 hrs til eod

Spicy.

I actually forgot about Alchemy Time. That’s a solid scum lean for me but don’t think there would be enough support to get a wagon him.

Out of those candidates, I’d yeet SS, Zfetch, J23, 6’5 in that order. I don’t know which wagon I trust most/least though in that grouping.

I like MR this round, and maybe I’m giving him too much credit, but I have a hard time seeing Z get yeeted R1 as mafia. But things change in a 30 player game.

That said, Unvote vote Zfetch

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Didn’t realize lucky already had so many friends this game. What a guy!

I appreciate dankmemes writing out his posts and thoughts - i find them elegant. I’m not convinced entirely yet but would like to play with them more.

Ngl I’m only Town reading dallsbeep cuz they town read me earlier. Prolly need to pay closer attention to that slot because I see their name getting mentioned more and more.

SS has grown in agitation the more he is pressed I’ve noticed and started going into question master mode. I find this day slightly more scummy than yesterday based off response and reaction to some of the inquiries on him.

SD can go, I don’t have any emotion tied to that slot. I’m suddenly intrigued by this falcon/ilunga dynamics as well. 

i have been seen  LL as Town for awhile i really pay attention to the players i have played with because its all i got... and they havevnt said anything wild or crazy... they made points about j23 that have made perfect sense.

• Sad 1

Just now, iambrad said:

can i convince u and ur adhd to ... get to work and forget about zfetch cus... he is town... and j23 is not... 

possibly

I was gonna stop tunneling him because I don't really enjoy Sharpshooter being my biggest supporter

• Huggy Bear 1