[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

the wagon is kind of disgusting on 6'5 though so i rescind that -ev on no j23 vote either

6'5 i think is town just from wagon alone 

I had that thought but have been going back and forth, sometimes scum bus D1 but idk

i prolly won’t vote it but won’t defend either

Just now, dallsbeep said:

I had that thought but have been going back and forth, sometimes scum bus D1 but idk

i prolly won’t vote it but won’t defend either

usually a scum buss looks more active tho. like nobody is even trying to set themselves up for any towncred post lynch day 2. just a bunch of slankers who slapped a vote on him and left which NEVER hits a wolf imo. 

like you could shoot any person on the 6'5 wagon and i think it hits wolf. that also confirms my j23 scum world and im sticking with it! 

6 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I want to see who comes in and the way they vote so let's make this a 2 way tie ATM 

VOTE 6 FOOT 5

You Know SS best... i made some points about them you said your read the thread... please enlighten, what am i not seeing?

2 hours ago, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

Honestly I'll just come right out and say it, and probably town tell so much I get myself night killed.

I have absolutely no idea who is mafia. Not a clue. I think maybe Zfetch or Sharpshooter given they have some resistance in the form of me and the other. So I think Zfetch or Sharpshooter. Alchemy Time i also found scummy before but that was like a one time thing I barely even know the dude.

I also think MR could be mafia cause they're cross voting Zfetch.

bone of my sword is lock clear