[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

9 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

okay 

6'5'' is town. I can't really articulate precisely why, it's a combination of tone and not scrambling/panicking to get votes off him when he gets them. Conversely, (god fucking damn it I wish this website had ISO so I could find earlier votecounts) some of the votes he's got along the way felt opportunistic, as if pinged as an "easy target." Votes have come and gone on this slot, and it's hard to wager whether wolves would be more inclined to "start a wagon on him and then dip to another wagon as to not get blood on their hands", or, "start a wagon on him, and then split some of the votes as to have SOME presence on the wagon, but still diversify their votespread." There's not anything really actionable about his wagon yet, but I want people to remember to revisit his wagon once his alignment is resolved. 

Sharpshooter has had some really, really bad posts so far. I feel confident in that. But even so, he's been pretty consistently in the spotlight for a while now, which feels like a manufactured phenomenon. Someone else is gonna have to sus out the nuances of his play because my brain is telling me to lynch him but my gut is telling me he's awkward town

brad has omega pocketed me. this isn't a read, just an observation 

I'm gonna hot take here and say that I kinda think Snake Doctor is town here. The wagon on him seems to have occurred from a single post he made along the lines of "I haven't read the thread but I think wolves are the more active posters." Lingering on the contradiction is surface-level, level 1 play. If this post means what I think it means, then I actually agree with him: in a game of 30 players, players posting a lot (esp. with low-value posts) are just making it harder to analyze the thread. Dumping a volumetric ton of shit posts to decrease the signal-to-noise ratio. This kind of dilution is antitown. ----At any rate, I think the Snake Doctor wagon is opportunistic as well. 

there are too many fucking characters in this game 

unvote Alchemy Time did something to make me feel better about him. i don't remember what it was lmao

actually thought you were, just going to vote and leave... fairplay... dont take any offense to me pressing you for slacking. +1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

SS probably TP, I’d expect him to jump on a wagon by now. 

Does LL isolate me this much if he’s Mafia? He’s probably TP.

I would throw TL and Z into the Mafia mix.

Do you think he’s being dumb or do you find his suspicions of you valid? I’ve never seen him this hell bent on getting a specific player out in R1 before 

AT was getting all the heat and now it’s gone.

Snake Doctor’s entrance is not great.

How does Porsche get a pass right now, someone explain?

I have Z an early entrance pass but not anymore..

TL, has his tone and approach to the game flipped sides or is it just me.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Do you think he’s being dumb or do you find his suspicions of you valid? I’ve never seen him this hell bent on getting a specific player out in R1 before 

Dumb.

But he wasn’t really all in on me until I gave my opinion on players. Guess he didn’t like what I said about him “hiding behind other peoples takes” cause now he’s all in on me.