[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

For some reason, I feel like he would be “trickier” if he were mafia. That early wall of posts I thought was dumb. That said I kind of wrote it off thinking he would return, but he hasn’t added anything of substance since and I do find that worrying.

Kind of want him around for 1 more round, but wouldn’t be heartbroken if he gets yeeted here either.

blue jay and zfetch are wolf partners. locking it in

• Haha 1

Spoiler
On 12/3/2023 at 3:19 PM, porscha said:

well maybe I think AT dying is good for town

21 hours ago, porscha said:

if I felt I had any confidence in being able to help read some of you, maybe. falcon and LL are probably the only ones I'd be able to read better than the average individual, ofc not barring my pals mac and alison. a lot of my cdc pals kind of blend together in my head and i'm not good at reading bj

23 hours ago, porscha said:

unironically 6'5 probably wolfing. nobody else has been that ai when i've been around. maybe ss is town

22 hours ago, porscha said:

actually I think i'm just gonna tr pete. pete is now my top town (the bar is low)

@dallsbeep

these are the most solid 'contributing' posts i can find. most of her iso is just loose questioning and random pushes with no general gameplan. i think the latter part is nai, but the lack of consistent thoughts with an investment to solving the game is sort of weak.

i'm not crazy about it since it feels like a spare change vote. i haven't had much time to like interact with the slot either. do the posts mean she deserves to live? probably not, but i just dont feel very passionate about it. 

1 minute ago, iambrad said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@dallsbeep

these are the most solid 'contributing' posts i can find. most of her iso is just loose questioning and random pushes with no general gameplan. i think the latter part is nai, but the lack of consistent thoughts with an investment to solving the game is sort of weak.

i'm not crazy about it since it feels like a spare change vote. i haven't had much time to like interact with the slot either. do the posts mean she deserves to live? probably not, but i just dont feel very passionate about it. 

Ya seems a coinflip

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

from what i learned its not the drug its the people... some people have a hard time dealing with what haunts them, the people that push and influence are in the same boat and are just looking to share a good time hiding from what haunts them... sorry if this is deep or not what you believe... more was curious if my experience holds weight

oh yeah for sure. theres a guy named dr. gabor mate who said it best. addiction is a response to trauma

1 hour ago, KZA said:

what changed?

Change of heart

I mean, he was never that towny to begin with. Like everyone has said, his entrance wasn't good

But I started to really change my mind when dallsbeep (I think) laid out his reasons for scumreading J-23 in a logical way that I found myself agreeing with

And then hoggers pointed out the thing about his wagon not picking up and it made too much sense. I was convinced.

And now in the time since you made this post J-23 posted a bunch and I'm not sure anymore

23 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I’m okay with any of these 3 being voted out.

21 minutes ago, 112 said:

hmm

Are you saying "hmm" for the same reasons I said "hmm" to myself when reading his post?

• Like 1

Just now, iambrad said:

brother who do you want to vote. 

let's fight til the end.

I don't care who dies here because I work alone. I'm a lone wolf. There are some people I would prefer to play with though.

But regardless of what happens I'm going to do my own shit cause I'm a lone wolf... and stuff.

14 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

For some reason, I feel like he would be “trickier” if he were mafia. That early wall of posts I thought was dumb. That said I kind of wrote it off thinking he would return, but he hasn’t added anything of substance since and I do find that worrying.

Kind of want him around for 1 more round, but wouldn’t be heartbroken if he gets yeeted here either.

color-coded for your convenience 

i've never seen this many flip-flops since jersey shore