[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

It’s an emotional decision that tugs on both sides. I don’t envy your mind and fortitude that you can kill a monkey with no second thought.

Also, I don’t really care  

chunky kong isn't a monkey, he's an ape, birdo

I'm pointing out that the post in question has a lot of hedging language in it, and kinda unprompted, you commented that "i'd rather not kill chunky kong, but it's totally not a big deal if you guys wanna do it", which again feels like hedging or subtly redirecting the convo away from that wagon

1 minute ago, DaBackpack said:

I'm pointing out that the post in question has a lot of hedging language in it, and kinda unprompted, you commented that "i'd rather not kill chunky kong, but it's totally not a big deal if you guys wanna do it", which again feels like hedging or subtly redirecting the convo away from that wagon

It's Funky Kong..

Just now, DaBackpack said:

It is what it is, you are thinking about it harder than I am.

Unvote vote SD

11 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

from what i learned its not the drug its the people... some people have a hard time dealing with what haunts them, the people that push and influence are in the same boat and are just looking to share a good time hiding from what haunts them... sorry if this is deep or not what you believe... more was curious if my experience holds weight

Totally brother, that's my experience to.

What I can say is that I have never seen such a destructive drug as ICE.

Back in the day my friends and I used and abused just about every drug there was however most of us quit when we wanted to.

ICE is different, it seems to grab people by the balls and destroys theirs, and the lives of those around them.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Ilunga said:

Back in the day my friends and I used and abused just about every drug there was however most of us quit when we wanted to.

ICE is different, it seems to grab people by the balls and destroys theirs, and the lives of those around them.

Why is your vote on 6’5?

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i think zfetch is town and snake doctor resisted momentum a lot early for a slot that has posted nothing townie. j23 has looked townie this eod imo and i think 6foot is town as well. 

resisted momentum? didn't he have like 6 or 7 votes on him earlier?

there was a vote swing on him that felt super opportunistic

Every reason I hear for sparing Zfetch has nothing to do with his solving because hasn't solved anything outside of fishing for specials and claiming like 12 people have "bad vibes" and that MR is the serial killer (?????)

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

yes there a few drugs... that can be so destructive that it steals your soul... i think the only way to change it is to go on a 1 year retreat

• Huggy Bear 1