[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Put your thinking caps on, guess I could be totally wrong -

A 3p doc without a faction that needs to survive to win, with either faction.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

Maybe they even steal the win. No fuvking clue why the doc would want to save anyone, but whatever. Words are words

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Put your thinking caps on, guess I could be totally wrong -

A 3p doc without a faction that needs to survive to win, with either faction.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

Maybe they even steal the win. No fuvking clue why the doc would want to save anyone, but whatever. Words are words

i sort of figured if it's a doctor that's a third party maybe they need to save a certain amount of people to win the game.

i have no clue why you'd have a 3p doctor that can win with town either. maybe they can only win with maf, sk, but then that sort of makes them feel a little strange in a game like this. you have a far likelier chance of harming your wincon by saving people than not.

so i think saving people must be part of the wincon. makes no sense otherwise like why would u heal lol? 

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i sort of figured if it's a doctor that's a third party maybe they need to save a certain amount of people to win the game.

i have no clue why you'd have a 3p doctor that can win with town either. maybe they can only win with maf, sk, but then that sort of makes them feel a little strange in a game like this. you have a far likelier chance of harming your wincon by saving people than not.

so i think saving people must be part of the wincon. makes no sense otherwise like why would u heal lol? 

Alright. Maybe we're getting somewhere.

But they orange and need to be lynched

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

If that’s your vision, then your eyesight is worse than Ray Charles…

I've watched you bounce votes on and off your teammates, especially those being sussed by town. Your game isn't fitting in the nice little town meta box to this point so yeah.

Why AT? 

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Alright. Maybe we're getting somewhere.

But they orange and need to be lynched

yeah the very first forum i ever played on constantly had neutrals that could technically cater to town's wincon but after getting burnt 300 gajillion billion times by 3p roles i have adopted a genocidal mentality towards them. 

Just now, iambrad said:

yeah the very first forum i ever played on constantly had neutrals that could technically cater to town's wincon but after getting burnt 300 gajillion billion times by 3p roles i have adopted a genocidal mentality towards them. 

I recently lost to an activated twin (sk) who didn't bother to kill anyone until F3.

Fml

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I've watched you bounce votes on and off your teammates, especially those being sussed by town. Your game isn't fitting in the nice little town meta box to this point so yeah.

Why AT? 

Its respectful but exhausting that people keep trying to slight me as meta. I’m playing the game without much thought, trying to get reactions…don’t know what else to say. 

I’ve been saying I haven’t like AT’s reaction to pressure for awhile. And I welcome AT to respond and rally this round but until he posts, I think he should be pressed. I only experienced his game once as a host, but he left a good enough impression to warrant this attention imo. I would think that even if he’s town, he would prolly admit it himself that he could do better. Maybe he is town, but then perhaps his defenders to the wagon should be looked at? Seems like a lot of soft town leans are flying around this game.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Its respectful but exhausting that people keep trying to slight me as meta. I’m playing the game without much thought, trying to get reactions…don’t know what else to say. 

I’ve been saying I haven’t like AT’s reaction to pressure for awhile. And I welcome AT to respond and rally this round but until he posts, I think he should be pressed. I only experienced his game once as a host, but he left a good enough impression to warrant this attention imo. I would think that even if he’s town, he would prolly admit it himself that he could do better. Maybe he is town, but then perhaps his defenders to the wagon should be looked at? Seems like a lot of soft town leans are flying around this game.

my bad

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

its all good, it’s mafia 

yeah but i understand constantly being limited by what people think is your meta. it's why i used to go onto random forums and just play under new names. 

for what's it worth i think you're very clearly town here 😄

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well be that way then. If you're town, I'm sure I'll see it eventually.

Maybe I should look more closely at AT. Didn't really notice them

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

yeah but i understand constantly being limited by what people think is your meta. it's why i used to go onto random forums and just play under new names. 

for what's it worth i think you're very clearly town here 😄

i am resisting the pocket…for now…

Still have slight paranoia

• Haha 1

-Get info that Ilunga was scum
-Get info that SS was TP

-Instead of focusing efforts on scummier vote (J23) or narrow lynch avoided slanker (SD), throw votes on Zfetch

Ok good points..

I don't like BJs distance from his reads. He's actively participating without playing too aggresivelly into his reads which suggests he is likely mafia or at very best 3P.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

-Get info that Ilunga was scum
-Get info that SS was TP

-Instead of focusing efforts on scummier vote (J23) or narrow lynch avoided slanker (SD), throw votes on Zfetch

Ok good points..

I don't like BJs distance from his reads. He's actively participating without playing too aggresivelly into his reads which suggests he is likely mafia or at very best 3P.

Whatever