[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

3 hours ago, dallsbeep said:

Towncore is me KZA Blue Jay ZFetch petey 

these players are never scum, only consider in lylo, I need yall to stop wasting time/brainpower sussing each other

I hated zfetchs eod, can you give me a summary of why hes towncore?

I dont mind if BJ/kza are towncore

Who the hell is petey

Kza should be everyone's top town. I saw someone ask about meta and with the greatest love his wolf game is average in comparison to his town game which can be super strong. Unless he is having a meta busting game or he's had one recently elsewhere then this is his town game to the point that I'd you cut him open he'd bleed green.

I feel fine about Petey too, and BJ, though neither as strongly.

Zfetch should not be towncore. There was something that made me doubt my earlier scum read (don't remember what, it was while I was skimming what I'd missed) but he's still very much PoE right now.

have you guys ever thought about a really large kernel of popcorn? like the size of when they make record breakingly large foods. how big could the kernel be? I like to imagine it's very large, like The Bean in Chicago kind of large, but for the first 3 days of it's existence, it's still just a tiny bit soft and fluffy, and I'd like to touch it

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2023 at 5:46 PM, Naslund said:

Ilguna is most likely town. 

Way too awkward/ugly to be scum

SS is playing like a lame ass. Talking about how he always mentions voting slankers.. page record. Telling people to stay off the lawn

Naslund just got caught redhanded trying to clear a wolf and sus a town, both for terrible reasons

Unvote

Vote Naslund

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

How'd you get there on BJ and Z?

BJ’s focus has been really wide throughout the game — if you look at who he has sussed you can almost always find a believable reason behind it

that said, he has not been aggressive as he could be and has also said he’s interested to vote with his townreads

this shows towny mindset because it shows that he’s actually thinking about his reads instead of just recklessly trying to bury people which would be the wolf approach

Not many scums can pull off bj’s approach to this game as consistently as he has

• Like 1