[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, dallsbeep said:

Does he struggle to push people hard as scum?

Not at all. 

Theres a margin for error when placing meta reads on BJ though. He's a special player and is usually an early MK because his tactics are effective and expose wolves.

I'm definitely not seeing that yet, but I tend to wait for a few days before actually shitting my pants over BJ still being alive. He could just be in his chrysalis state atm

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I associate his wolf play with perfect town tone mimicry. Clear, analytical pushes. Not afraid to lead. That sort of thing. He doesn't feel so perfect here. He was a bit all over the place then stopped trying to lead.

Only caveat is apparently he hasn't randed wolf in awhile so maybe he's become hesitant or something.

Clean wagon rides too.

Bet he finished far off the main wagons last night

18 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

What does safe/reserved even mean?

you're not getting into the nitty-gritty of things.., floating, if u will.. i don't see conviction in your approach to anyone.

i went through your posts in this game and just got the feeling that you're trying not to ruffle feathers tbh. Make of it what you will.

17 minutes ago, 112 said:

you're not getting into the nitty-gritty of things.., floating, if u will.. i don't see conviction in your approach to anyone.

i went through your posts in this game and just got the feeling that you're trying not to ruffle feathers tbh. Make of it what you will.

This is not me floating. :classic_laugh: You might be thinking of pre-2020 me.