[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

whenever porscha is in thread i get so nervous i dont know what to say 

how about you be yourself... if you dont be yourself the relationship will never last... whatever you do for fun... talk the shit out that... but make sure you give them plenty of time to talk about themselves.... girls and marriages at least succesful ones have women leanding the sho... now if you eant to smaksh... PM me for tipos

• Huggy Bear 1

Game feeling faded at 115.

Feels like Wolves are sitting back at least for now. 

Odds all the lynch wagons last round were TP?

NGL I saw Brad quote the votes, but I was on a gym date at the time so was distracted and didn’t pay close attention to it. Prolly worth something…

…at the same time, I remember this mofo acted as the vote counter in another scum game where he, Kaz, and lucky were scum 3 and he made up the vote counts to try and fool the TP lmao.

Gonna read it but somebody should double check it and see if it lines up with the host. If it doesn’t, we auto lynch. If it does, then he deserves a Christmas card.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, porscha said:

eh idk I havent read that many posts from today, i'd be down to vote a lot of people for lack of having a thought about them lol

A lot of people pushed you towards EOD yesterday and have been generally. You don't have anyone that you feel was doing so opportunistically?

4 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i need to know petey boy 🫡

the room is divided on you, your shit posting is a touch to high, IMO... honestly i would cut back the amount of jokes, it seemsa little eishy washy... though i mostlu agreee with what you say i try to avoid aligning with you... and here i am speaking about 2 hours of pure alcholic indduced mess and giving you advice...anyways you suffer from foot in mouth

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

the room is divided on you, your shit posting is a touch to high, IMO... honestly i would cut back the amount of jokes, it seemsa little eishy washy... though i mostlu agreee with what you say i try to avoid aligning with you... and here i am speaking about 2 hours of pure alcholic indduced mess and giving you advice...anyways you suffer from foot in mouth

yea that seems about right. 

bluejay and dankmemes speak the truth about me i think these guys are lock villa