[Waivers] Corey Perry and Will Butcher

What really happened...

Perry:  "Uhh coach? I don't want to play for this shit team anymore, not even with that Bedard kid on the team. I want to play on a contender, I'm old!!!  And, believe it or not, my heart is with the Canucks of Vancouver. I know, crazy, but I love them so much and I see that they're gonna surprise a lot of people this year. Plus, Connor's mom lives around there. So, go f*** yourself coach, I'm not playing for the Shithawks anymore".

Coach:  "Get out!!!  Never come back!"

TSN Reporter eavesdropping nearby: "Hmmm, did Perry mention Connor's mom?"

BREAKING NEWS!

If I remember correctly Martin Brodeur banged his wifes sister and they ended up together, yet he played for years after that. Different than this situation, but of the same realm. Our beloved franchise has had this stuff go on and players still move on to have effective careers. These things happen, stuff happens. I wouldn't do it, it's douchey. He cannot stay in the Black Hawks locker room but if I'm a player on a good team going into payoffs, I'd welcome this guy all day long. If my single Mom wanted to get it on with him? Really none of my business who she gets it on with. Lol. Love you mom, no disrespect intended, lol. 

14 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Of course, they would be bound to relay the reason(s) behind the contract determination.  If

it has nothing to do with Bedard's mother, some of these around here will be awfully

disappointed.

Meh, where there's smoke, there's fire. Maybe it's the TMZ in me, but I believe the story. 

From the other perspective…. This is 2 consenting adults (though there is a rumour its more than 2)

They chose to get into bed him, he didnt choose to get into bed with them. If he they persued him, does that change things?

Also, why is Perry the only villain? Sure he did this to teammates which is dick move, but is he actually friends with them? Its not like it was their wives or gf (that we know of) if anyone was really betrayed its the fucking husband and that bitch should be getting shamed way more. Where is the actual accountability, the onus is on the wive(s) who broke their vows

1 minute ago, AnthonyG said:

From the other perspective…. This is 2 consenting adults (though there is a rumour its more than 2)

They chose to get into bed him, he didnt choose to get into bed with them. If he they persued him, does that change things?

Also, why is Perry the only villain? Sure he did this to teammates which is dick move, but is he actually friends with them? Its not like it was their wives or gf (that we know of) if anyone was really betrayed its the fucking husband and that bitch should be getting shamed way more. Where is the actual accountability, the onus is on the wive(s) who broke their vows

dick move…

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Perry has a wife and two kids...

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Perry has a wife and two kids...

Yes and he is the only villain. The team and fans have a gripe with what he did to his teammates. She consented and is not even considered a bad person. 

Corey Perry and his family have a separate issue from what Chicago, the fans, Corey Perry and whoever and however many moms that got into bed with have. I mean shit its 2023 for all we know any one of them could be in an open relationship 

Just now, AnthonyG said:

Yes and he is the only villain. The team and fans have a gripe with what he did to his teammates. She consented and is not even considered a bad person. 

Corey Perry and his family have a separate issue from what Chicago, the fans, Corey Perry and whoever and however many moms that got into bed with have. I mean shit its 2023 for all we know any one of them could be in an open relationship 

why are you talking like it's something that happened?

• Cheers 1