[PGT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

You just can't quit me can you?  I bet your favourite Bon Jovi song is "never say goodbye".

Do I need to lock my doors and windows tonight and alert the neighbors?

Ignore what was said ✅

Say something unfunny ✅

Insinuate evil trait ✅

Let's fuckin go! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Well to be perfectly honest, the grammar is such that the offense has to be inferred and that is not allowed in a jurisprudence proceedings as that has the judge introducing evidence - i.e., his/her opinion. Now if the wording was YOU'RE A TOOL which is the contracted version of YOU ARE A TOOL then said comparison to instruments of work might warrant a complaint. However the YOUR A TOOL could be inferred as the "A" being a mistakenly added thus the phrase becomes YOUR TOOL which in reality is this being a sentence fragment. So further inference by said arbitrator of jurispurdence @Sharpshooter in this case could opine the phrase being cut short would be YOUR TOOL IS MASSIVE which in some circles be an actual compliment.

Details matter when calling for arbitration.

Was this written by an AI?

• Haha 1

Just now, canucks curse said:

Not in the clear yet 

Bluegger had a “bone bruise” that kept him out 3 weeks 

Yeah, I won't be holding my breath for Mikheyev to be in the lineup on Thursday.  That looked like a really hard shot that went directly off the knee.  

Tocchet's been careful with Mikheyev's return and might wanna play it safe. 

2 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Was this written by an AI?

LOL, never, I didn't proof read if it you are going to pull out the grammar rules.

GO CANUCK GO! GOOD WIN! MIK SEEMS TO BE FINE according to Tocchet. 

Edited by Rocket-68

5 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Well to be perfectly honest, the grammar is such that the offense has to be inferred and that is not allowed in a jurisprudence proceedings as that has the judge introducing evidence - i.e., his/her opinion. Now if the wording was YOU'RE A TOOL which is the contracted version of YOU ARE A TOOL then said comparison to instruments of work might warrant a complaint. However the YOUR A TOOL could be inferred as the "A" being a mistakenly added thus the phrase becomes YOUR TOOL which in reality is this being a sentence fragment. So further inference by said arbitrator of jurispurdence @Sharpshooter in this case could opine the phrase being cut short would be YOUR TOOL IS MASSIVE which in some circles be an actual compliment.

Details matter when calling for arbitration.

I need a fricken' lawyer to comprehend that frackin' bullshit! 

• Haha 2