[PGT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim

Chickenspear

Just now, JoGuitar said:

“Mikheyev out for the season”

is not an opinion it reads as a report and if you can’t see that is why people freaked out I think perhaps the unhinged one here is you. Now can we continue discussing the game and facts based in reality?

Can you not insult me personally before taking the high road? it’s pretty childish of you. 

now let’s talk hockey. 

better overall game from the boys still some long stretches of the game where they look sleepy. 

57 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Man, does this ever set up the game against Vegas. Get some rest guys, and come out and beat their asses like they owe us money.

Will be my 1st game since the Dallas win so expect an exciting battle with our boys dishing out so me serious asskickery for a decisive win by the final buzzer

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

Mike in Surrey came on and basically said Demko is stealing the season for us. But this is bullshit because we are giving up one of the lowest high danger chances in league 

I think if the Canucks allowed under 20 perimeter shots, THEN, and only then, Mike from Surrey would be a little happy....for 30 seconds.

• ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

But it wasn't your opinion. You stated it as a fact even though there had been nothing out at the time to refute or corroborate your statement. 

It was my opinion. If you jumped to conclusion one way or another and began insulting me that’s on you. 

Right now it’s been reported as negative on X-rays, so happy to see it’s not what I thought earlier, hard shot and on the same knee if I’m not mistaken, struggled off and he didn’t return?

Man if we get a monster like Zadorov and get Soucy back this team will be scary good.. 

Say what you will about Myers

But having 3 trees like Meyers Soucy and Zadorov would make this team a contender if they're put in the right matchups. It's hard playing against 6'6 guys. They cover so much ice. 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Like 1