[PGT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, wai_lai416 said:

Again I don’t mind ep hitting. But all and most of his hits are on unsuspecting player in a borderline vulnerable position. I don’t mind him hitting people with a nice clean shoulder check. Every check doesn’t need to have the intent on sending the other guy flying. He’s not mcdavid the league isn’t going to protect him like they do with mcdavid. He keeps throwing out these “big hit” eventually some borderline player will return a “big hit” last thing we need. 

All I see from EPs hits is working on gaining his space and respect.   A lot  of them are reverse hits, guys coming in after him.   Not sure why this should be an issue, it's not like he's dropping the gloves.   Sedins also had to go through this and did.  Instead of hitting they slashed.   

Edit:   Or hooked.   We're very good at both.   EP playing with an edge is how a bad thing?   He's not the same 158lb boy we drafted.   And well he's drawing penalties, not creating them. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, wai_lai416 said:

Ya I rather not.. EP will eventually have a target on the back of his head. His hits have been great but it’s usually on unsuspecting player on walks on the borderline. If he’s going to be throwing out hits like this. It’s only a matter when someone else returns the favour. That hit last night almost turned out to be a disaster. He was lucky his skate hit him in the helmet instead of a few inches down

He's be OK. He's a big boy now and, regardless of what his build looks like, he's unbelievably strong. He's grown up before our eyes. Not the same skinny young man

that got ragedolled by MM years ago. Besides; I think he likes the role sometimes.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

Footage of the president club lounge area

Probably just my seething jealousy seeping through but.....I hate this. I find it SO creepy, intrusive and dingy. Peeking in through the basement window in creeper stuff.

(LOL I'd sit there.....*knocking* "HI JT IT'S ME DEB")

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Probably just my seething jealousy seeping through but.....I hate this. I find it SO creepy, intrusive and dingy. Peeking in through the basement window in creeper stuff.

I wouldn't pay for one, but if someone invited me to a game with that access, I would go to check it out.  

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

(LOL I'd sit there.....*knocking* "HI JT IT'S ME DEB")

I would hate it if I was a player, too. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tas said:

I would hate it if I was a player, too. 

That's the part for me. Talk about feeling "on display".

It's one thing to hit the ice for pregame skates and have people lined up on the glass. It's another to have to parade by mostly guys (business execs) having a beer in the basement as you head out onto the ice. Just weird to me. Off limits.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

That's the part for me. Talk about feeling "on display".

It's one thing to hit the ice for pregame skates and have people lined up on the glass. It's another to have to parade by mostly guys (business execs) having a beer in the basement as you head out onto the ice. Just weird to me. Off limits.

yeah, feels like being in a zoo exhibit to me.

fans don't need this level of access. it creeps me out that they even want it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1