[PGT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, Veskit said:

You and @stawns need to get a room already.  I came here for post game reactions not a public spat.  I don't care who started it the most mature person can just stop responding and it will go away.

if only there were a way for you to not see posts from certain people.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Some of the more notable excerpts from Rick's post game;

Ducks were in a bad mood after losing to Edmonton, they came out hard.

Brock deserves to be where he is / in all pressure situations.

We played better in the third.  Before that, we were hanging on to the puck too much,

Rick openly talks about the extra additional cap space we have now.

Miseys playing great. Always aware what's going on. Moving the puck quickly.

Petey hits better then I did when I was playing, love his unique style. The backing in

is great!

Tocc is one of the best all time Canucks coaches already. A coach is only as good as his goalie though and we're lucky to have Demko.

To me Pat Quinn is always # 1 and Tocc is already in the top 5-10 with Roger Neilson, Harry Neale, AV, Marc Crawford and Bruce There It Is.

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Steamer4GM said:

Or maybe teams that have beaten Vancouver just as they’ve begun to find their groove 🤔

I remember seeing a Facebook post from a sports page saying the Leafs win againts Vancouver was a statement game (or something like that)

2 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Me too.

"His spot" when he scored isn't an easy spot to hang out at. Sort of mosh pit meets meat grinder at times. This was his "easy" goal last night (photo courtesy of Jeff Vinnick)

Remember, he's had a back injury (etc) and could very well avoid taking punishment and the front of the net/slot area. In order to be the recipient of those goals (whether by rebounds or beautiful passes), you have to place yourself there.

406075210_10160659177015549_416722107892

Bah! Those tap in goals are for chickens, lol. Anyone can do it per new poster Cuzizzle. 

IMG_4434.jpeg

4 minutes ago, tas said:

we need better negative reactions than the ones we have. 

I think it's hilarious. Since when can the internet not run with an obvious joke and enjoy a week of memes about it until the next thing distracts us? Now everyone's getting their panties in a twist on behalf of Bedards mom, who has likely laughed the whole thing off as ridiculous...

You know, like a normal human being should.

• Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Tocc is one of the best all time Canucks coaches already. A coach is only as good as his goalie though and we're lucky to have Demko.

To me Pat Quinn is always # 1 and Tocc is already in the top 5-10 with Roger Neilson, Harry Neale, AV, Marc Crawford and Bruce There It Is.

Yes, he has something in him , that makes people follow

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

All I see from EPs hits is working on gaining his space and respect.   A lot  of them are reverse hits, guys coming in after him.   Not sure why this should be an issue, it's not like he's dropping the gloves.   Sedins also had to go through this and did.  Instead of hitting they slashed.   

Edit:   Or hooked.   We're very good at both.   EP playing with an edge is how a bad thing?   He's not the same 158lb boy we drafted.   And well he's drawing penalties, not creating them. 

sry i don't see him making the "big" hit is a good thing. he literally just inches from getting a skate to the head.. imagine his helmet popped off on that hit and the skate catches him on the head instead of the helmet.. or that hit against the oilers when he took 3 strides and launched himself upward both feet off the ice textbook charging... and i'm one of the biggest ep defender on this forum. i don't need to see those kinds of hit.. reverse hit sure. normal clean shoulder checks sure. this hit is weird.. he's going at the guy and then last second spins around and throw his back into the check and almost got his head taken off as a result? i don't need him to be throwing out weird hits or going trouba on someone and end up injuring himself.

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Well to be perfectly honest, the grammar is such that the offense has to be inferred and that is not allowed in a jurisprudence proceedings as that has the judge introducing evidence - i.e., his/her opinion. Now if the wording was YOU'RE A TOOL which is the contracted version of YOU ARE A TOOL then said comparison to instruments of work might warrant a complaint. However the YOUR A TOOL could be inferred as the "A" being mistakenly added thus the phrase becomes YOUR TOOL which in reality is this being a sentence fragment. So further inference by said arbitrator of jurisprudence @Sharpshooter in this case could opine the phrase being cut short would be YOUR TOOL IS MASSIVE, which in some circles be an actual compliment.

Details matter when calling for arbitration.

An argument could also be made that I called some poor soul A TOOL in a backhanded way, but heavens to Betsy, hand to heart, I am about to have a case of the vapors on such aspersions, why I would never stoop to such levels.

swooning.gif&ehk=%2BCxMWDHIXqehoUCmZqqse

3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

tenor.gif?itemid=17503454

GO CANUCKS GO! KILL DA KNIGHTS!

Edited by Rocket-68