[PGT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim

Chickenspear

3 hours ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Accurate, definitely wasn’t trying to ridicule anyone, we all know the ramifications of rumours. We just wanna laugh at something. Both points can exist 

Go ahead and have a laugh, but do it in the Perry rumour page instead of here in the PGT discussion.

There are members here that aren't interested in the Perry gossip and just want to discuss the recent

game and practice.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Veskit said:

You and @stawns need to get a room already.  I came here for post game reactions not a public spat.  I don't care who started it the most mature person can just stop responding and it will go away.

You are assuming I want or need it to stop. It's very fuckin easy to skim over it or block us. Have a good one! 

• -AJ- unfeatured and unpinned this topic
23 hours ago, Cuzzizzle said:

Brock is not a great player. He is extremely one dimensional. He is slow, he is soft, he isn’t a good playmaker, he doesn’t think at a high level. Obviously he can score goals and he’s having a great start to the year in that department, but the people comparing him to kucherov or parnarin just because he currently leads the league in goals are out to lunch. 

Who is comparing him to Kucherov or Panarin? Also, you clearly haven't been watching him play this season

18 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

sry i don't see him making the "big" hit is a good thing. he literally just inches from getting a skate to the head.. imagine his helmet popped off on that hit and the skate catches him on the head instead of the helmet.. or that hit against the oilers when he took 3 strides and launched himself upward both feet off the ice textbook charging... and i'm one of the biggest ep defender on this forum. i don't need to see those kinds of hit.. reverse hit sure. normal clean shoulder checks sure. this hit is weird.. he's going at the guy and then last second spins around and throw his back into the check and almost got his head taken off as a result? i don't need him to be throwing out weird hits or going trouba on someone and end up injuring himself.

So you complain when he does hit, but complain when he doesn't and call him soft. You know you can't have it both ways

On 11/29/2023 at 12:37 PM, DeNiro said:

That’s a big assumption to think she’s “laughing it off” or that Bedard himself isn’t extremely hurt by it.

The GM was practically in tears when talking about this rumour. 

People need to grow up and realize these sort of rumours do actually affect people. But I’m sure you’d just laugh it off if one of your family members was being dragged through the mud like this right?

Dragged through the mud by Twitter nobodies. You're right, I would laugh it off, because the overreacting is why this shit goes 'viral in the first place. If your going to be personally offended on behalf of someone else's mother, by Twitter rumors, you sure aren't doing yourself any mental favors.

This is all on Chicago's GM for trying to be so cloak and veil about it instead of just saying "he's suspended and entering the NHLPA substance abuse program, no further comments" or "he's taking a personal leave"... so he can cry all he wants. So can you. 🤷

On 11/29/2023 at 12:20 PM, John.Tallhouse said:

X running wild with these Corey Perry rumours 😅

The Bedard family are from the Vancouver area.

By posting this, you are perpetuating these completely unfounded and disgusting rumours... and smearing ordinary good people who just happen to have raised a superstar hockey player son.

Personally I think you should be banned permanently from these forums and I would urge the moderators to do so.