[PGT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Canucklehead said:

The trend continues. Now they need to win next game to buck the trend and get another winning streak started.

I agree. Let’s get a streak going here to put distance between us and Edmonton. It looks like they have gotten their game back. The more points the better to hold them off.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Foote and Gonchar should work one on one with Myers tomorrow.

These are things you can't do Myer's:

Then they should hack wack and trip Myer's a lot

"Myer's: you can't  do this *slashs stick*

"Tyler! You can't do this *whack* his arms."

"And no throwing guys down like this *They tackle him* 

Myers is too old to change.   He'll be gone soon enough!

Just now, stawns said:

Boy, you really have issues with people who don't share your opinion hey?  

Yep. Then he can’t let it go and he continues to look for a response. Best to ignore as best you can. I already know he will say I am not because I am responding with gifs but that’s all he’s getting.

Decent game, I definitely wouldnt call it good.

Decent first period. Despite being outshot, I thought the boys played a decent first.

Terrible second period. That might be the worst 20 minutes I have seen yet this year from the Canucks. We are lucky Demko was ready to go in the 2nd or we would have been in some trouble.

Excellent third period. I dont know what Tocc said to em, but it worked. Helped that Anaheim was down a damn, but I thought everyone played well and I dont think having that extra dman wouldve helped too much. Everyone was rolling that period.

Miller line was good again. Boeser has been involved in alot of quality chances lately and has been burying more than a few. Awesome to see.

Petey and Kuz played well, they werent great but I thought it was a solid game in the end. I really hope Miky isnt hurt too long, that block looked nasty.

The bottom six were strong tonight again, like eveyrone but Demko, they had a rough 2nd, but I thought they were all good in the 1st and real good in the 3rd.

Garland drawing a penalty late, awesome work most of the night by him. Joshua was very physical and noticeable, great forechecking.

Hogz played well again, Aman had a few looks, so did everyone.

Still concerned about our period to period consistency, hasnt hurt us yet, but if the Canucks want to be a serious contender than that will need some improvement.

Cant complain too much about a win though, and there was plenty to feel good about.

Vegas next, lets hope we bring our A game, cuz well need it. Go Canucks Go!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2