[PGT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim

Chickenspear

19 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Man, does this ever set up the game against Vegas. Get some rest guys, and come out and beat their asses like they owe us money.

If I could only choose one, I'd rather win the game on Saturday against Calgary.  

Two huge games coming up. Chance to finish the Flames. 

digging triple h GIF by WWE

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I don't like when people can't even fathom that they're incorrect about something and when confronted by it, change the parameters of the topic at hand. I also don't like when people don't directly address the topic at hand when conversing. It's all good though man. People always infer that I'm angrier than I am. I do not care and will forget you exist in about 5 minutes when I put my phone down and enjoy the rest of the evening with my wife. Hope you're enjoying your evening as well. 

Didn't you say you were done 5 messages ago?  Clearly I've triggered you somehow, so doubtful you'll forget in 5 mins.

Sorry for disagreeing with you again

Calm Down Kevin Bacon GIF by Puffin Graphic Design

One thing I noticed:

Tocchet put Hogs on Miller and Boeser's line for one shift and he looked really good and the line was energized.

I like Di Giuseppe, but might be worthwhile trying this in the future.

Although it is nice to have a strong 3/4 line back up with Hogs the firecracker on one and Garland on the other.

At this point we probably have one of the best set of 3/4 lines in the league.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Reznor said:

I'd say Devons absolutely was warranted. If this is going to be a true information source as it was on CDC, we don't need unfounded remarks - especially negative ones.

The ladyboy comment was a bit much. But hey, there's nothing wrong with that. I've seen plenty of hot ladyboys in my day.

Well, I think we can all refrain from name calling.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Ladyluck said:

mods is personal attack like these allowed? 

speculation on an obvious injury doesn’t warrant these personal attacks. 

I am sorry, but you did not speculate, you did not say “it looks like he might be out…”, you said as if it is the reality

Edited by Silent Man
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Didn't you say you were done 5 messages ago?  Clearly I've triggered you somehow, so doubtful you'll forget in 5 mins.

Sorry for disagreeing with you again

Calm Down Kevin Bacon GIF by Puffin Graphic Design

Yeah bro, I'm the triggered one 😅 you forgot how to English earlier. I legit thought you were stroking out.

6 minutes ago, Googlie said:

If Mikheyev is out, I wonder if PA would bring up Karlsson and let Tocchet reunite Aman between Hoagie and Linus - that line was dominant last season in Abby for about the 10 games they were together.  And move Laffy up to Petey's line 

Swedish House Mafia!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Reznor said:

I'd say Devons absolutely was warranted. If this is going to be a true information source as it was on CDC, we don't need unfounded remarks - especially negative ones.

The ladyboy comment was a bit much. But hey, there's nothing wrong with that. I've seen plenty of hot ladyboys in my day.

Ladyboy was used as a derogatory term. Anyways if you’re taking shots using a users name to diss another member that’s all I need to know about your iq.