[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Las Vegas Pawns, Da Garage (better name), Nov 30, 7PM PST - The Put the Boots to 'em for Top Spot Game

Rocket-68

Hello Cap Space My Old Friend, Very Nice to See You Again!  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What should JR / PA do with $5.7M Cap Space (Multiple Selections Allowed)

• Throw a giant party for all fans at today's game after a 5-1 beat down of the Nighty-Nights - FREE BOOZE!!!
    • Pay to jettison the Chaos Giraffe into the Sun?
    • Nothing! Cap space will be gold at the TDL
    • Nothing Squared! Keep the space for the off season.
    • What the hell is wrong with you, splurge on a top-4 D and pry NZ out from Calgary
    • Sign Flying Phil for $1M plus a signing bonus of a year's supply of weiners
    • Fil the Thrill for a Mil plus Zadarov plus package Myers with a late rounder for the vaunted Future Considerations (damn good player he is)
    • ... dear author, whatever you are smoking, package it up ... none of the above, see my comment below.
  2. 2. Now that Zad is a 'Nuck, what do you think of the trade and management (multiple selections allowed)

• I had to clean my shorts partway through reading the news of Z ... and in a good way!
    • Milstein for GM of the YEAR!
    • Rutherford and Allvin beat the Benning & Co like a wide-eyed kid hitting a low-hanging pinata
    • Conroy must secretly have hired Benning as an advisor
    • Are you kidding!!!!! We have Z and cap space for the TDL ... or Fil the Thrill
    • I was so happy, I slapped the dentures right out of my sweet grannies face as she was serving goulash for dinner

Just run Joshua - Blueger - Garland the third period. 

Wouldn’t even be mad if the 1st line gets benched. Nobody wants to watch a line sit in their own end and fall on the ice every puck battle all game.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, billydakid said:

Ya its just the effort from the "whole" team isn't there tonight. Miller line working hard but is off, Petey's line is invisible...they didn't come to play

Our bottom 6 seems to be the most effective because all they know how to do is play hard. Petey needs to learn from this, you can't think you can just come out and dangle everyone every night. Work rate matters

Petey does play hard that’s why he’s been so effective. I agree he hasn’t been as strong on the puck recently but when he’s on he is playing hard. Maybe it’s not so much learning as it is just trusting himself more 

Just now, sxqhfeh said:

lots of players do that,

doubt the coaches told any media about the injury, but he got wacked pretty hard in the hands a while back and was shaking it off and looked in alot of pain, pretty sure he did, but thats up for debate and that why i said he hasnt looked the same since. but really not something to argue about.

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Please bench Pettersson and Miller. 

Horrendous efforts from these two tonight. 

Yeah, nog a good game for either of them.  Miller gets a pass because he's been money, but this is becoming an issue with Petey.

5 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

hopefully tocchet, talks some sense into them for the 3rd

Hopefully Tocc learns from tonight as well. We can't keep having our forwards standing at the D blueline and waiting for our dmen to fire it up for a tip into the D zone. They're standing still again, and you can't forecheck like that. Need more of a  possession-style game. We can't rely on a forecheck time after time. We need more tools in our toolbox.