[Trade] Canucks acquire Nikita Zadorov from the Flames

RJCF96

4 hours ago, billydakid said:

Bear is not top 4 imho...he's a 6/7 on a good team.

Rather see cole or soucy in the top 4

Not to mention Bear won't even be ready till late April at best. He's not signed, still rehabbing so a few months away. Then has to step in when he's out of shape, etc. He won't have played since the Worlds (April) and won't be able to just step in. He's at best depth for the playoffs

He's gonna be back in December

2 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Crouse would really round out the top 6. 

Good use a physical body with scoring talent there. 

If we can get Crouse...we will have 6 solid D's that is built for the playoffs!! We will have the toughest and biggest D in the NHL no doubt about it!!

5 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

He's been skating. He will be back sometime end of this month (December)

He hasn't seen game action since April...He'll be skating for 4-6 weeks post signing before he see's a game. Probably start in the AHL for a couple of weeks with whichever teams signs him. Then will practice for a few weeks with his NHL team

Signs in December. Skating for a bit, January AHL for 2-3 weeks, called up then a couple of weeks of practice until there's an injury or a player needs a break. You don't just walk back into the NHL mid season.

Maybe not April but he's at least 1.5 months from NHL action post signing IMHO. Once he signs let's see how long...if I'm right  you owe me a virtual beer and vice versa! lol

Edited by billydakid

14 minutes ago, billydakid said:

He hasn't seen game action since April...He'll be skating for 4-6 weeks post signing before he see's a game. Probably start in the AHL for a couple of weeks with whichever teams signs him. Then will practice for a few weeks with his NHL team

Signs in December. Skating for a bit, January AHL for 2-3 weeks, called up then a couple of weeks of practice until there's an injury or a player needs a break. You don't just walk back into the NHL mid season.

Maybe not April but he's at least 1.5 months from NHL action post signing IMHO. Once he signs let's see how long...if I'm right  you owe me a virtual beer and vice versa! lol

Sure

32 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I strongly recommend everyone to find 2 hours to watch this very interesting video with Zadorov. It’s in Russian but you can turn on English subtitles. You will like the new kid even more:

Thanks for sharing. Guy's a total Russian chad.