Nikita Zadorov | #91 | LD/RD

EliPeterson40

If they can convince Zad to sign around 4.5-5m with some term (4-5yrs), the team

ends up with a very solid left side defence for a few years.  Hughes, Zad and Soucy🤩

Zad or Soucy would be great partners for Willander when he makes the team.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, higgyfan said:

If they can convince Zad to sign around 4.5-5m with some term (4-5yrs), the team

ends up with a very solid left side defence for a few years.  Hughes, Zad and Soucy🤩

Zad or Soucy would be great partners for Willander when he makes the team.

I hope he signs with us. Love the way he plays, and also love his answers to the media questions. He entertains on and of the ice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, AlexanderM said:

Re-signing him should be a top priority!!! 

Big Z will get a huge offer from another club on July 1. Not too sure we want to pay our bottom pairing left shot D what Z is going to get. 

20 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Big Z will get a huge offer from another club on July 1. Not too sure we want to pay our bottom pairing left shot D what Z is going to get. 

We will sign him prior to July 1st!! 

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Can we afford both? 

Will we re-sign Cole? Will we re-sign Myers?? Will we re-sign Hronek or trade him? Tune in closer to July 1st and we will see, same Bat time, same Bat channel. 

• Vintage 2

Just now, AlexanderM said:

Will we re-sign Cole? Will we re-sign Myers?? Will we re-sign Hronek or trade him? Tune in closer to July 1st and we will see, same Bat time, same Bat channel. 

KVOS TV Bellingham? 😅

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 5/9/2024 at 2:37 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

At this juncture, I would think so. They've both proven to be better players and more valuable to the team overall. Hronek's stock has lowered considerably, and I would think that he and his agent must be aware now that $8M a year is laughable. 

The playoffs were Hronek's time to shine. What's the opposite word of shine?

The media's be hounding the idea of other teams wanting this guy just because he has yet to sign here. I'm quickly being reminded how much I hate this time of year when it's us who has the pending UFAs.

1 minute ago, The Lock said:

The media's be hounding the idea of other teams wanting this guy just because he has yet to sign here. I'm quickly being reminded how much I hate this time of year when it's us who has the pending UFAs.

I'm sure the media would love Zadorov in Toronto, or Toronto, or even Toronto, but the media is always wrong and it will be awesome to re-sign Big Z in Vancouver. 

• Cheers 1

19 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

I'm sure the media would love Zadorov in Toronto, or Toronto, or even Toronto, but the media is always wrong and it will be awesome to re-sign Big Z in Vancouver. 

Not if they don't make a fair offer.  And he ain't signing for 4.5 as reported they offered him.

30 minutes ago, kettlevalley said:

Not if they don't make a fair offer.  And he ain't signing for 4.5 as reported they offered him.

IMHAO Big Z would sing for 4.5 if the term was 8 years. There’s a total dollar amount he wants. 36 million has to get it done. 

On 5/25/2024 at 6:52 PM, AlexanderM said:

All unknowns at this point, but my guess is Cole goes, Hronek is traded, Myers stays and takes a big discount, and we can’t sign Zads (if its over 5 million and more than 5 years). I also think we are unable to sign Lindholm and look for a cheaper 3C.