[GDT] Around the NHL [December 2023]

Coconuts

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ryan Reaves gets knocked out by the boards in his own rink.  He then proceeds to fall down the stairs while going to the dressing room…   🤣

Yikes, that looks like a guy that might have suffered one too many concussions. I'm all for laughing at the Leafs for thinking Reaves was their solution but not for laughing at Reaves when he might be suffering serious health issues going forward.

25 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Yikes, that looks like a guy that might have suffered one too many concussions. I'm all for laughing at the Leafs for thinking Reaves was their solution but not for laughing at Reaves when he might be suffering serious health issues going forward.

I would agree for the most part.  But Ryan Reaves is such a piece of sh*t that in this particular case it is quite funny. Karma is a bitch.  Maybe now Reaves will just shut his mouth for the rest of his career, whatever is left of it…

7 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

Guess Canucks made Tampa made for their next game ?

Bit of an oddball night tbh, if not for Vasi maybe Edmonton still finds a way to win, dude was a wall

Took a historic effort to get the win

Edited by Coconuts

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

Bit of an oddball night tbh, if not for Vasi maybe Edmonton still finds a way to win, dude was a wall

Took a historic effort to get the win

And for those who said the Canucks only beat up a flu-bugged, depleted Lightning team without Hedman? Stamkos and Vasilevsky are the kind of star players that if they decide to turn it on, they can win you the game alone

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, RJCF96 said:

And for those who said the Canucks only beat up a flu-bugged, depleted Lightning team without Hedman? Stamkos and Vasilevsky are the kind of star players that if they decide to turn it on, they can win you the game alone

Game breakers for sure, and two of the biggest reasons Tampa went to three finals in a row

1 hour ago, RJCF96 said:

Stamkos had a few grade A chances that a lesser goalie than Demko would not have saved.

In this case, the lesser goalie was Skinner.

8bcfeb659f6e7ca9aaff9d2f413c5331.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Stamkos had a few grade A chances that a lesser goalie than Demko would not have saved.

In this case, the lesser goalie was Skinner.

8bcfeb659f6e7ca9aaff9d2f413c5331.gif

He had quite a few scoring chances on the PP on Tuesday. Demko robbed him.

Just tuned into Boston at NYI game. 

The play by play guy, Jack, is really struggling to express his words. Poor guy seems like he might have suffered a stroke. I wonder if he’s always been this way or is this new. The colour guy looked to be a bit impatient with him.  

6 hours ago, RJCF96 said:

I haven't seen any of that, but I'll bet it's the same people that always report there are 'no excuses' when

the Canucks are in the same shape and lose a game.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

I haven't seen any of that, but I'll bet it's the same people that always report there are 'no excuses' when

the Canucks are in the same shape and lose a game.

We definitely have some who like dangling bait here. When we win they are no where to be found in the PGT. But when we lose they are posting a lot of negative stuff. They are doing this:

44E8ECEF-CAA6-4195-B064-AB551942F63F.png.0a420b7cdba7f5384c8e268903fc061c.png

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Game breakers for sure, and two of the biggest reasons Tampa went to three finals in a row

7 hours ago, RJCF96 said:

💯 ....and Brayden Point, along with Kucherov, who just seems like he floats along quietly, all the while leading the league with 50 points