[GDT] Around the NHL [December 2023]

Coconuts

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Hey, don't get me wrong, there are still a couple teams I hate, just not as many :hurhur:

Toronto and Edmonton, they're bottom of the bucket

Used to hate Calgary too, but they've never really been as obnoxious and they're not shoved in my face the way Edmonton and Toronto are 

Used to hate Chicago but I kinda got over that as the years went on, wish em nothing but the worst because of the Beach incident though 

Boston, yeah, I'm over it 

I'm pretty neutral or positive about most teams around the league 

Alf hates ‘em all (but us, of course) so there’s always a loser to bring joy to each night. It’s healthy to laugh at the losers. Good vibes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Hey, don't get me wrong, there are still a couple teams I hate, just not as many :hurhur:

Toronto and Edmonton, they're bottom of the bucket

Used to hate Calgary too, but they've never really been as obnoxious and they're not shoved in my face the way Edmonton and Toronto are 

Used to hate Chicago but I kinda got over that as the years went on, wish em nothing but the worst because of the Beach incident though 

Boston, yeah, I'm over it 

I'm pretty neutral or positive about most teams around the league 

I strongly dislike Boston, Calgary, Minny, and Colorado... Not that you asked me, but in case you were wondering hehe 

I also got over Chicago once Keith and Toews left. 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

With goaltending like that Colorado goes nowhere

They'll probs make it as a divisional seed, but yeah, if they get goaltending like this come playoff time it could be a quick exit 

3 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

I strongly dislike Boston, Calgary, Minny, and Colorado... Not that you asked me, but in case you were wondering hehe 

I also got over Chicago once Keith and Toews left. 

I like Colorado, talents like MacKinnon, Makar, and so on are fun to watch, was def rooting for them against Tampa 

Maybe once upon a time during the old NW division I'd have hated Minny, they sure were boring back then 

Yeah, fuck Keith and Toews tbh 

They were very good for Canada though 

21 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

This also meant that Makar put up two points, and that his team won

:hurhur:

This fires up Hughes as I can tell he is hungry to get back on the scoresheet.

Actually, he was a little too hungry last game that he cost us a delay of game penalty and a goal against.

7 minutes ago, RJCF96 said:

This fires up Hughes as I can tell he is hungry to get back on the scoresheet.

Actually, he was a little too hungry last game that he cost us a delay of game penalty and a goal against.

Behold, my MS paint magnum opus, created just for you

image.png.ae5d2918dcab8444978788041208891f.png

• Haha 1

I have a feeling I haven’t shared with anyone. Not even my family knows. I have to get it off of my chest. I’ve hated the flames since 89 when the dirtbags kicked the puck in game 7 OT vs the Canucks. The flames went on to win the cup.  Ever since then I’ve wanted nothing but doom and gloom to permeate the stench dome. I even hope their anthem singer  gets constiptated. Sorry George. 

but lately I have a feeling I can’t control. I think I hate Edmonton more. I don’t know if it’s the fact that McDavid has the personality of an elephants fore skin, or if it’s their entitled fan base who have nothing to ride on other than winning all those aces via the draft lotto machine, or if it’s that whiner and cheap shot artist Draisaitl.. I can’t stand that team. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Darius said:

I have a feeling I haven’t shared with anyone. Not even my family knows. I have to get it off of my chest. I’ve hated the flames since 89 when the dirtbags kicked the puck in game 7 OT vs the Canucks. The flames went on to win the cup.  Ever since then I’ve wanted nothing but doom and gloom to permeate the stench dome. I even hope their anthem singer  gets constiptated. Sorry George. 

but lately I have a feeling I can’t control. I think I hate Edmonton more. I don’t know if it’s the fact that McDavid has the personality of an elephants fore skin, or if it’s their entitled fan base who have nothing to ride on other than winning all those aces via the draft lotto machine, or if it’s that whiner and cheap shot artist Draisaitl.. I can’t stand that team. 

McDavid  is the Oilers personality equivalent of longtime former Calgary Flame Sean Monahan 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Red Wings' Perron suspended six games for cross-checking Senators' Zub

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/red-wings-perron-suspended-six-games-for-cross-checking-senators-zub/

Coulda been more, but I really hate that POS, so my judgment could be biased there.

Sucks, we're in the neighborhood on our upcoming road trip, but not playing the Wings. Woulda been nice to not have to play against the turd.

7 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Man, that is rough, hope his recovery is without any complications. NHL'ers are the toughest athletes. Period. 

363830112_10160537702335783_3153667766572496672_n.jpg

For real tho, and they're paid so much less than athletes in other major NA sports leagues

• Upvote 1