15 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Man, Rangers sure are ugly today

13 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

At least Nux will stay #1.  

Bruins trailing 3-0. 

Don't mind the Oilers winning tonight.  Merry Christmas

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Darius said:

What was LA thinking trading away Vilardi.  He’s on a roll. Big heavy kid that looks dynamite. Someone you can build a team around.  I know it’s early but this is giving me Cam Neely trade vibes. 

Villardi alone is better than PLD.  They got those 2 other guys as well.  I think the trade will be totally lopsided in Winnipeg's favour in a couple of years...

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I wonder if Tocchet would bench him.  That would be interesting.  He said his staples are "non-negotiable".  Which means even if McDavid has 200 goals he still needs to backcheck...

That would be interesting.

Might be good for the team, but I don't think RT would make it home safely if he did that.

• ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I wonder if Tocchet would bench him.  That would be interesting.  He said his staples are "non-negotiable".  Which means even if McDavid has 200 goals he still needs to backcheck...

lol pretty sure tocchet would be fired after the buzzer sounds. McDavid is the president and GM of the Oilers.. Tocchet doesn't have the pedigree or resume to bench the best player in the league without consequence.. imagine Mcdavid pulls a patrick roy lol. some people don't take well to public humiliation

4 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol pretty sure tocchet would be fired after the buzzer sounds. McDavid is the president and GM of the Oilers.. Tocchet doesn't have the pedigree or resume to bench the best player in the league without consequence.. imagine Mcdavid pulls a patrick roy lol. some people don't take well to public humiliation

Well Toccs name is on the cup.

• Vintage 1

8 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

The Oilers would never hire a coach like Tocchet. As soon as they find out in the job interview that he wants McDavid to backcheck they’d tell him to leave. 

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Pathetic end by nashville. 2 goals given up in last 13 seconds of regulation to lose to stars.

The duality of the predators 

I am convinced Dallas actually likes playing from behind.  They lead the league in 3rd period comebacks.  Shit like this.

Edited by Miss Korea
  • Cheers 1

On 12/22/2023 at 7:59 AM, Alflives said:

Yup. 100% first ballot HHOF guy. 

Absolutely not.  He gunna punch another cabby on the way to his next game over 20$.

oh and that other Buffalo thing

🫣

Edited by Nooks
Add