[GDT] Around the NHL [December 2023]

Coconuts

14 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Lames out shot Kraken 38 -21 but still lost (2-1) 😆😆😆

That Bedard is something else, both goals including OT winner in 2-1 win over WPG

Kings and NYR keep on winning, at least VGK lost.....and the Laffs lost too hahaha

WTH is with COL?!?! Blew a 4-0 lead to ARI and lost 5-4

Apologies as I'm sure all of this has already been reported here!

Gregoriev is killing me in my pool atm.  I think they played the wheels off of him early in the season.  But it can't just be goaltending.

• ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Lames out shot Kraken 38 -21 but still lost (2-1) 😆😆😆

That Bedard is something else, both goals including OT winner in 2-1 win over WPG

Kings and NYR keep on winning, at least VGK lost.....and the Laffs lost too hahaha

WTH is with COL?!?! Blew a 4-0 lead to ARI and lost 5-4

Apologies as I'm sure all of this has already been reported here!

So much losing. It sure feels good. 😍

Edited by Alflives
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Gregoriev is killing me in my pool atm.  I think they played the wheels off of him early in the season.  But it can't just be goaltending.

He's not great right now fersure...but it is more than that, they just aren't buying in to any defensive structure right now, just out there like free wheelin' individuals

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Yikes! Bustkofski, CauSmurf, and Suzuki (excellent player, so no nickname) are a dash 7 this game. Love to get Suzuki on our club. Really like him a lot. The other two are puck suckers. Like Anderson too. But at 50% retention. 

Edited by Alflives
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

They are allowing 3.45 goals per game. That ain’t a Stanley cup winning recipe. 

It’s so satisfying to see them lose and for eastern media to go into panic mode. True Canadians from coast to coast are hoping the Leafs drop down further, losing their grip on a playoff position.

15 minutes ago, Slegr said:

It’s so satisfying to see them lose and for eastern media to go into panic mode. True Canadians from coast to coast are hoping the Leafs drop down further, losing their grip on a playoff position.

I won’t deny it, Leafs losses are nearly as satisfying as Canucks wins. Does that make me a bad person?

• Upvote 1