2023 Young Stars Classic Thread

Jess

1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

DLC...I have the hockey tingles!! Do you!!??

I'm stoked. Lots of story lines coming into this season. Will be very interesting.

Cheers 🙂 

Sure do! Change of weather always lets me know....hockey's on the way!

I will gladly stay in on a last gasp of summer sunny Sunday afternoon to watch our boys in action. Damn right!

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

It's great that these games are streamed live, but it's too bad they don't add the whole game on the Canucks YouTube channel for those who miss it rather than just adding the highlights. I'll only get to watch the first half before catching a flight. 💩 

It is on the Flames YouTube channel

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Why is Faber dressed like Ron Burgundy?? LOL

Does JPat know stripes don't make a round man look skinny??

So many questions to start the year!

I know you're joking, but they are trying to dress for the weather outside beforehand , then for the rink. Throw on a coat, throw on a sweater. Brings back great memories. Lucky buggers.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I know you're joking, but they are trying to dress for the weather outside beforehand , then for the rink. Throw on a coat, throw on a sweater. Brings back great memories. Lucky buggers.

You bet just joking. Faber at least is rocking it. JPat...I still stand by my stripes comment. He wears them too much. Someone should let him know it's not him, it's the stripes that are letting him down 😆 I'm a pretty round guy myself, I should know...you don't wear stripes if your belly pushes out past your waist line...been there done that and been called out for it, my life improved immensely after leaning about it....(sorry just amped for hockey lol) probably too much coffee goin through my veins as well 🙃

Edited by Attila Umbrus
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

You bet just joking. Faber at least is rocking it. JPat...I still stand by my stripes comment. He wears them too much. Someone should let him know it's not him, it's the stripes that are letting him down 😆 I'm a pretty round guy myself, I should know...you don't wear stripes if your belly pushes out past your waist line...been there done that and been called out for it, my life improved immensely after leaning about it....(sorry just amped for hockey lol) probably too much coffee goin through my veins as well 🙃

We're allowed to crack jokes. I was not mini modding. I was just commenting on the apparel because I have been in many rinks over the years and it brought back memories. Nothing to be sorry about on your part.

• Cheers 1