[Article] Canucks: Team shuts down popular website fan forums, fans lament the loss

RWJC

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hopefully something about Ownership? 😉

I have no doubt in my mind that the Aquaman thread last year about his kids and family life is what did CDC in…there were a lot of people saying some heavy things about the owner in there…including myself. Never bring a man’s family into the fight, he always swings back hard. 

3 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I have no doubt in my mind that the Aquaman thread last year about his kids and family life is what did CDC in…there were a lot of people saying some heavy things about the owner in there…including myself. Never bring a man’s family into the fight, he always swings back hard. 

Swinging back at the hand that feeds.

F' him

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

More like he'll get his manservant or butler to take a swing at you.  Guy was born on third base & was picked off with Barry Bonds in the batter's box.

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Swinging back at the hand that feeds.

F' him

I’m not saying he is justified. I hope I didn’t come off that way. It’s just not that surprising to me that he has reacted this way.

Obviously the truth hurts. He’s got the bigger money stick. He’s killed cdc. But he hasn’t killed our spirit. This forum is much better anyways. So yes, fuck aquaman and his thin skin.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Attila Umbrus said:

I’m not saying he is justified. I hope I didn’t come off that way. It’s just not that surprising to me that he has reacted this way.

Obviously the truth hurts. He’s got the bigger money stick. He’s killed cdc. But he hasn’t killed our spirit. This forum is much better anyways. So yes, fuck aquaman and his thin skin.

15B8420B-D79C-4031-BD26-D0F806A18A91.gif

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I mean, all he had to do was not be a garbage human 

• Haha 1

• Ribs unfeatured and unpinned this topic