[Article] Canucks: Team shuts down popular website fan forums, fans lament the loss

RWJC

20 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Not sure if this is possible, but in terms of operational revenue I was wondering if admins could commission Gassy Jack to allow for a few of his hockey cards to be printed on T-shirts for sale (or by donation) on site or through 3rd party?

It’d be using a player’s likeness. Unsure of legal liability if using it to promote or for profit. 

@aGENT any idea?

That's above my pay grade 😂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Looks like the beginnings of a B movie horror film poster 

Hey....its nearly Halloween and our team management just slaughtered the board without warning...might as well have fun with it....

Here we go, about perfect now...

Throw that on a t-shirt and send it to the Canucks marketing team... 🙂

CCF_New4.png

Its okay, I'm okay now....it's never good when the voices in my head take control of the computer........

Edited by VegasCanuck
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tas said:

i dunno, taking down twitter is a truly commendable achievement. if he could buy up meta next and take out that suite of trash too, that would be ideal. 

maybe he could get zuckerberg to put his company on the line in their cage match. 

Are they actually going to have a cage match? 

I’m not sure either one can win. 

6 hours ago, RWJC said:

Not sure if this is possible, but in terms of operational revenue I was wondering if admins could commission Gassy Jack to allow for a few of his hockey cards to be printed on T-shirts for sale (or by donation) on site or through 3rd party?

It’d be using a player’s likeness. Unsure of legal liability if using it to promote or for profit. 

@aGENT any idea?

something with Burrows do we really need him?

Raymond Ballard and a second,

Ill tell you that for free...

and other CDC memes would be most excellent

Thanks for setting up the new forum! I'll miss the old one. I joined in 2006, and spent far too many hours as a young person arguing about stuff on that site. 

Hopefully Vintage sticks around, because I don't want to have to Google each time I'm looking for info. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

18 hours ago, aGENT said:

Dark mode version?

CFF-LOGO2.thumb.png.329362bf7d5db24ece9c6fb29e0b5cac.png

18 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Hey....its nearly Halloween and our team management just slaughtered the board without warning...might as well have fun with it....

Here we go, about perfect now...

Throw that on a t-shirt and send it to the Canucks marketing team... 🙂

CCF_New4.png

Its okay, I'm okay now....it's never good when the voices in my head take control of the computer........

I'll take both in a Large please!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1