[Article] Canucks: Team shuts down popular website fan forums, fans lament the loss

RWJC

4 hours ago, Canadian said:

Anyone having errors here as well? I’m having connection issues this afternoon and both CDC and this site are kicking back the same error about temporarily down. Is it because site traffic has gone up here? Or just a coincidence.

Yes many times very the last few days.

Old site still up.

On 9/22/2023 at 7:39 PM, RWJC said:

approx. 40-48”  directly above the truck nuts 

image.jpeg.5aef7c17a774e442226640b13994e62a.jpeg

John Oliver did a hilarious and frightening interview with Edward Snowden in Russia. Snowden was so removed from US culture he was unfamiliar with the truck nuts trend.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Craig Coxe said:

John Oliver did a hilarious and frightening interview with Edward Snowden in Russia. Snowden was so removed from US culture he was unfamiliar with the truck nuts trend.

Btw, loved your scrap with Bob Probert back in the day. Remember it vividly. Thank you. 😉

It's weird. On my latest reply to a thread in CFF, I needed to go back into the ol'CDC message board  for some research. I know you CFF guys are probably working feverishly to implement some of the detail missing in here that is on the ol'CDC. Big kudos for sure! However...................

I'm not sure what's going on over there. I discovered that upon deleting CDC from my bookmarks and then trying to return to it, I got, "The page you are trying to access no longer exists." So I had to access it by going into my browsing history and got it that way. Somewhat confused as to why I can still use the old message board if they cut it on Oct. 1st. Hmmmmmm........................

6 hours ago, Sativika said:

It's weird. On my latest reply to a thread in CFF, I needed to go back into the ol'CDC message board  for some research. I know you CFF guys are probably working feverishly to implement some of the detail missing in here that is on the ol'CDC. Big kudos for sure! However...................

I'm not sure what's going on over there. I discovered that upon deleting CDC from my bookmarks and then trying to return to it, I got, "The page you are trying to access no longer exists." So I had to access it by going into my browsing history and got it that way. Somewhat confused as to why I can still use the old message board if they cut it on Oct. 1st. Hmmmmmm........................

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1