[Article] Canucks: Team shuts down popular website fan forums, fans lament the loss

RWJC

16 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

It'd be really funny if I somehow "won" today and wasn't around to collect my 5th "win".  :towel:

if you win based on that recent content it will make complete sense why the Nux shut down the forum

image.gif.c9d50f451c98d702c3082627b9d10be3.gif

Edited by RWJC
  • ThereItIs 1

@Ribs @Roger Neilsons Towel @-AJ- @-dlc- @Vintage Canuck@diesel_3and whoever else on the old site Mod/Admin team I may have missed: no hard feelings, I know it had to be done.  Thanks for putting up with all the shitposting I did over there the last 2 and a half weeks.  It was fun, and I promise it won't be happening here. 

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

@Ribs @Roger Neilsons Towel @-AJ- @-dlc- @Vintage Canuck@diesel_3and whoever else on the old site Mod/Admin team I may have missed: no hard feelings, I know it had to be done.  Thanks for putting up with all the shitposting I did over there the last 2 and a half weeks.  It was fun, and I promise it won't be happening here. 

I, on the other hand, make no such promises but I'll keep it out of Canucks talk for the most part

:hurhur:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

you were born in a barn, friend.

Edited by RWJC

3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

The old site is a lot like me. Too stupid to stay down.

My grandfather, who died before I was born, used to say that "you can knock a [my surname] down, but you can't keep them down." In a way you've just called my whole family stupid. 😞

Edited by 112
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Am I missing something... I just went to CDC and the fan messge board link isn't there.  So it seems to indeed be closed?  Did someone else see it operational last couple hours or?  

After seeing vintage here lurking, I figured old site was done for good.

https://forum.canucks.com/

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

• 4 weeks later...