[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, Where: Scotiabank Saddledome (aka 2 Points for 'Nucks Arena), When: 7PM PST Dec 2 - The Twin Giraffes & Welcome to Vancouver Z Game

Rocket-68

Well Well Well ... we have (another) trade  

61 members have voted

1. 1. With $2.8M Current (and TDL) Cap Space, what should the Canucks Do?

• Nothing!! I am pissed they did anything, should have kept the cap space intact for the TDL
    • We got Zeke, keep the team intact as is, ride out the storm as we too far away from a true contender yet so let the chips fall where they may. Cap for Summer is GOLD
    • Zack is great, but need to upgrade the D one more time - Columbus is still shopping D
    • Nothing until one of Garland or Kuz moved for more Cap then get another top 4 D (RHD one this time)
    • Addition by subtraction, Chaos Giraffe STILL needs to go then wait for deals to come to the Canucks
    • ... none of the above, but we need to make moves ASAP, see my comments

6 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

What is preventing me from doing that !?!?!!!

Jumping mostly naked with large blades into freezing water....ummm ....let me see...

I could provide an extensive list of reasons.

I was gonna do it but I had no one to hold my beer.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I'd love love to see Juulsen on the 4th line. Just to batter forwards in the neutral zone. And run defenseman on the forecheck.  Like a modern day Kenins.

ps defense insurance added

Juulsen played the body real well against that big meat team that just stole Petey's lunch money on Thursday night, Noah Juulsen was the ONLY one who played the body all night, and good on him for that.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Otherwise an instant onset of explosive diarhhea or bubonic plague or entire family is in ICU excuse would have been incoming.

I blew off a date night with wife for this game with a trade of upgrade of date night next weekend plus sweetners thrown in to make the deal work ... out GM-ed her ... although she is a Canucks fan and will be watching the game to so ... hmmmmn

so … hmmmmn - you’re not getting laid any time soon 

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, audio.phil said:

i'd love to see höglander with jt and brock. he earned it to get more ice time and didn't look out of place during the

few mins he got on their line in the last couple of games...

I could see that being alright ...he's a workhorsehog

17 minutes ago, audio.phil said:

pdg has really lost a step and he's no workhorse anymore but more like a mule..

nils should get a chance on that line, c'mon rick

My mule don't like it when you're laughing.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1