[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, Where: Scotiabank Saddledome (aka 2 Points for 'Nucks Arena), When: 7PM PST Dec 2 - The Twin Giraffes & Welcome to Vancouver Z Game

Rocket-68

Well Well Well ... we have (another) trade  

61 members have voted

1. 1. With $2.8M Current (and TDL) Cap Space, what should the Canucks Do?

• Nothing!! I am pissed they did anything, should have kept the cap space intact for the TDL
    • We got Zeke, keep the team intact as is, ride out the storm as we too far away from a true contender yet so let the chips fall where they may. Cap for Summer is GOLD
    • Zack is great, but need to upgrade the D one more time - Columbus is still shopping D
    • Nothing until one of Garland or Kuz moved for more Cap then get another top 4 D (RHD one this time)
    • Addition by subtraction, Chaos Giraffe STILL needs to go then wait for deals to come to the Canucks
    • ... none of the above, but we need to make moves ASAP, see my comments

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I still haven't seen it but I trust your opinion, was going off what others said.

A little pissed that Hronek play wasn't called given the Kuz penalty seems similar. Hronek had clear possession there but with the game management they can't call a 5 on 3. 

Actually speaking of which I'm gonna go back cuz this intermission is balls and see if I can see it again . 

• Cheers 1

Been saying it for a while now, Juulsen is not NHL calibre. 

He does not belong at this level. Cant make smart decisions with the puck and constantly turning it over. 

With all the big boys we have, no reason to have him in thenlineup when Soucy returns and Bear signs. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, Dude said:

What an absolute horseshit finish for the second half of the period.I guarantee Kuzmenko is scratched next game.Lazy penalty and I've seen him float with planted feet at least twice.What is up with this passive box, active stick penalty kill that is bottom of the league.God it's awful and inaffective.

Agree with most of this. Kuz has looked

good though imo. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Been saying it for a while now, Juulsen is not NHL calibre. 

He does not belong at this level. Cant make smart decisions with the puck and constantly turning it over. 

With all the big boys we have, no reason to have him in thenlineup when Soucy returns and Bear signs. 

Not to mention some really good player over in Abbotsford.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I still haven't seen it but I trust your opinion, was going off what others said.

A little pissed that Hronek play wasn't called given the Kuz penalty seems similar. Hronek had clear possession there but with the game management they can't call a 5 on 3. 

Alright I watched it back, it's actually stick on stick but Hronek tries to clamp down on the stick and turn to sell it.

Actually a good non call. Not a hook at all. 

• Thanks 1