[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, Where: Scotiabank Saddledome (aka 2 Points for 'Nucks Arena), When: 7PM PST Dec 2 - The Twin Giraffes & Welcome to Vancouver Z Game

Rocket-68

Well Well Well ... we have (another) trade  

61 members have voted

1. 1. With $2.8M Current (and TDL) Cap Space, what should the Canucks Do?

• Nothing!! I am pissed they did anything, should have kept the cap space intact for the TDL
    • We got Zeke, keep the team intact as is, ride out the storm as we too far away from a true contender yet so let the chips fall where they may. Cap for Summer is GOLD
    • Zack is great, but need to upgrade the D one more time - Columbus is still shopping D
    • Nothing until one of Garland or Kuz moved for more Cap then get another top 4 D (RHD one this time)
    • Addition by subtraction, Chaos Giraffe STILL needs to go then wait for deals to come to the Canucks
    • ... none of the above, but we need to make moves ASAP, see my comments

PA/JR prolly shoulda tried negotiated and get hronek to sign in the summer.. he’s now at 26 points in 25 games.. in the summer prolly in the 6-7 range.. if he keeps this up? We might be looking at the 8-9 range. People here will say he shouldn’t be paid more than QH. He’s not going to care or give a f about how much QH makes.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Every post you make seems to be from the prospective of a non canucks fan. Your not fooling anyone

Barnstorm is very critical of the team more in terms of a coach. Doesn't make him less of a fan. He cheers the team on when the team is doing well and doing things right too.

You don't need to be a homer to be a fan. 

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Hronek completely fans on the shot & it ends up in a goal. (With him getting an assist)

Perfect example of why you gotta throw pucks on net sometimes. That's why the Vegas game was so frustrating. They just refused to shoot. 

Vegas was quicker to the pucks

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Barnstorm is very critical of the team more in terms of a coach. Doesn't make him less of a fan. He cheers the team on when the team is doing well and doing things right too.

You don't need to be a homer to be a fan. 

Check your quote. I think you’re referring to rookie. 

eta: I focus on criticizing play by play and rotten Ron. 

Edited by Barnstorm

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

PA/JR prolly shoulda tried negotiated and get hronek to sign in the summer.. he’s now at 26 points in 25 games.. in the summer prolly in the 6-7 range.. if he keeps this up? We might be looking at the 8-9 range. People here will say he shouldn’t be paid more than QH. He’s not going to care or give a f about how much QH makes.

He’s a number one RH defencemen. He’ll have to be paid as one