[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, Where: Scotiabank Saddledome (aka 2 Points for 'Nucks Arena), When: 7PM PST Dec 2 - The Twin Giraffes & Welcome to Vancouver Z Game

Rocket-68

Well Well Well ... we have (another) trade  

61 members have voted

1. 1. With $2.8M Current (and TDL) Cap Space, what should the Canucks Do?

• Nothing!! I am pissed they did anything, should have kept the cap space intact for the TDL
    • We got Zeke, keep the team intact as is, ride out the storm as we too far away from a true contender yet so let the chips fall where they may. Cap for Summer is GOLD
    • Zack is great, but need to upgrade the D one more time - Columbus is still shopping D
    • Nothing until one of Garland or Kuz moved for more Cap then get another top 4 D (RHD one this time)
    • Addition by subtraction, Chaos Giraffe STILL needs to go then wait for deals to come to the Canucks
    • ... none of the above, but we need to make moves ASAP, see my comments

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Alright! 3rd next! I think it's karaoke time after that! I don't do karaoke, but others do! 

Ive got a song we could do.  Ill be Rhianna and you can do Ronnie’s part

14 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Every post you make seems to be from the prospective of a non canucks fan. Your not fooling anyone

Right? Who cares what the other team deserves? 
Canucks and their amazing fans deserve to win. Now and forevermore.

GCG:towel:

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

You sound like someone thinking Petey should get more on his new deal than JT.

I mean, there is only so much money.

If they all wanna be canucks, they gotta figure out the budget in the locker room cause there aint enough $$$ for everyone to be a SUPERSTAR... Wahts that thing? We are all Canucks? 

Based on his play of late, I think he should have been scratched.

I agree with your point though. Gonna be harder to do with Hughes however. 

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

Give Hronek his 7x8

The only thing that makes me weary of this contract is if he's away from Hughes he's not nearly the same player worth that contract in my opinion. With Hughes he's a top line defenseman, without he's a solid #3 on a good team.

4 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Pretty much every Canuck looks so reluctant shooting the puck. Either they're all having pefect-opportunity-only syndrome, or afraid of getting their shot blocked and giving up a rush chance to the other team.

Just get shots through and crash the net. It doesn't even have to be a cannon of a shot every time. What's so complicated?

Exactly. Ultimate example is the Kesler GTG against SJ in game 5. Henrik just throws one on net out of desperation & Kesler makes a nice tip, then were off to the SCF not long after.

That's playoff hockey, hope this group learns that lesson from those VGK/COL games. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Cheers 2