[PGT] Canucks at Flames - F*** CBC Edition

Roger Neilsons Towel

22 minutes ago, Pears said:

You said he wasn't a big hitter so don't be surprised if I don't take what you say seriously. 

Well if you say seriously what makes you think hes a big hitter? Couple youtube vids? He isn't even on the top 30 players for hits this year. Dakota Joshawa has more hits then hm, and less gp. 

Anyway don't mention the fact you don't take me seriously, couldn't care less, and was not hoping you would. 

2 hours ago, The Duke said:

the colour guy seemed genuinely impressed with our team - made it sound like Markstrom was the only reason they were in it.

Greg Millen?  He's only giving props to Markström because he was a goalie once upon a time himself.  As for his suitability for doing live hockey broadcasts, he should go the way of Bob Cole - into retirement - because he made so many gaffes during the game, like when Juulsen blocked a shot and then at the whistle, Millen said, "and there he goes to the bench....uhhhhhhhhhhh [dead air for 5 seconds]" while Juulsen was trying to skate it off first (didn't head to the bench after the whistle for at least 10 seconds).

2 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Heh, remember the 100+ point regular seasons when *SOME* people would complain about such "important" things like "Why doesn't AV call a timeout?" 🤣  Or, why is Bryon Ritchie on the power play?

Some fans just need to have a whipping boy or two. Usually it’s a guy who has to play above his skill level due to injuries.

It’s the cost of doing business on this board

• Cheers 2

56 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Living the dream. That’s how you do it.

Yep and saving marriages at 1am!

Oh my gosh! I could be a marriage counselor for a living! 

I don't know how I do it, but people really enjoy talking me! Asking me for directions, sparking up conversations! 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I don't know how I do it, but people really enjoy talking me! Asking me for directions, sparking up conversations! 

Of all the gin joints, in all the world, she walks into mine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, brilac said:

They do the same thing with suri and Alexia.