[PGT] Canucks at Flames - F*** CBC Edition

Roger Neilsons Towel

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Demko has been letting in quite a few goals in lately. He has looked a bit off in net. Scrambly.  When he’s on, he usually can just stand there and let the puck hit him. I hope he gets his game back to where

it needs to be. 

Nah, the puck is in our zone too much. Demko still being Demko.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Myers had a good game tonight.

All depends on what Myers wants in summer.  Around 2 mill I'd sign him for sure...

Yep.  Only if he takes a big discount- but if we can swing a Soucy-Myers 3rd pair next year that would be pretty nice.

Money is going to be pretty tight with Petey-Hronek raises, though.  I hope we swing for a real upgrade on the 2nd pair but we might just have to “settle” for 6 solid, veteran NHL D men. 

• Cheers 3

Just now, 1-d said:

But the flames were sharper and faster to the puck most of the time. It's just ironic Big Z scored the game winning EN.

We had our chances offensively but had our troubles with the flames forecheck most of the night. The players that lacked speed struggled at times save for Karlsson who made good reads and had an alright night. Our faster players were a lot more noticeable tonight. Lafferty, Hughes, Mik, Aman and others used their skating well at times. 

Team needs more speed and size which will come with time. 

The goal will be changed to Petey. Replay shows it deflects off him. Even Zad said so. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Juice said:

You don't like Elliot Friedman? I think he's great. And it gives Juice a comedy duo type whipping boy!

I don’t mind Friedman, but him and Juice aren’t enough to make it a good broadcast. Especially with bush league bias announcers. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1