[PGT] Canucks at Flames - F*** CBC Edition

Roger Neilsons Towel

18 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Myers had a good game tonight.

All depends on what Myers wants in summer.  Around 2 mill I'd sign him for sure...

He's playing a tad better under Tocchet, but I think there are better options to spend 2 million on.  Myers is still too error prone and screens/inteferes with their own goalie often rather than helping him to see the puck.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I mean if we can shed him I am all for it but I’d probably look to add a top 4 D rather than Bear. 

This team could use one more 20+ minute guy on top of Hughes/Hronek. 

Totally. Ideally I'd like to see Bear in / Myers out in January, giving them time and cap to do something bigger at the TDL. 

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Are you singing "We Are The Champions"?

Hahaha, and ha! That would be delightful, but I have tiramisu and champagne in front of me which I cannot resist!

Anyhow, the people right now are doing a fantastic job at “Holiday” Madonna!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

21 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Did the kings miss their plane to an eastern road trip or something? That’s a lot of games in hand.

Was thinking the same thing.

Thats like almost 2 weeks of extra hockey we’ve played…

I don’t think they’ve had one set of back to backs yet. Something tells me the NHL wanted to give them an easy start.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

21 minutes ago, BPA said:

Canucks need to work on their zone entries and set plays for PP1.  It been sucking for the past few games.

Agree -  these are positive steps though - Games now are not easy with almost every team still having playoff aspirations - good on the Canucks to play against the different styles of each team - when they play the Devils, it will be a high octane skating team.  When they play Vegas or the southern Cal teams, back to the grinding heavy style again.

Happy with the result tonight in a tough environment - rest up guys and get ready for the Hughes brothers on Tuesday.

Just Win.jpg

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

23 minutes ago, Darius said:

the PK is making the games a lot harder on them.  Was Suter and Soucy that much of a difference?  

I think it's more of a system issue. They still allow too many seam passes and often fail to get the puck out when they have a chance.

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Was thinking the same thing.

Thats like almost 2 weeks of extra hockey we’ve played…

I don’t think they’ve had one set of back to backs yet. Something tells me the NHL wanted to give them an easy start.

They've had 3 back to backs but some strecthes of 3 days off. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Totally. Ideally I'd like to see Bear in / Myers out in January, giving them time and cap to do something bigger at the TDL. 

Bear would be a way better 7th than Juulsen or Friedman that’s for sure. 

I guess it makes a lot of sense. 

One more veteran top 4 with our D prospects coming up and our D-core starts to look more playoff calibre. 

Could use another top 6 offensive talent that brings elements we lack like a Kane/Meier type but it comes with time. 

• Thanks 1