[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

17 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Can anyone explain why Z and Myers are paired together? Just because they’re the biggest, it doesn’t mean they’re a good pairing. 

Myers sucks with everyone. He wasn't good with Cole, he's terrible with Hughes.

They should bench him and play Friedman with Cole, and Juulsen with Zadorov. 

I'm really warming up to a sign Bear and dump Myers if anyone will take him. He's so 🤢. I wish I was better with video. I bet I could easily find 100 plays with us where he completely blows it on that exact same play. he literally always passes it right to their best player. It's mind blowing really.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

back to ol' habits again this team? Man, this team is barely a playoff team. if we play like this, we don't make it. 

this is dog shit. 

jurassic park deal with it GIF

They're going April golfing in a hurry if they play .500 hockey from here on out

Just now, stawns said:

And this last one was the only one had real responsibility on.

I'd have to disagree with that Myers is constantly out of position or laying in the crease or giving the other teams start players the puck, Myers has been unplayable since Soucy was hurt he needs to sit and figure things out to calm out his game

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

And goaltending.

Not one goal is on Demko, at all. Is he playing good? No, he's not stopping amazing chances, but he also hasn't let in one that he should have had. This is 100% on the team in front of him and the terrible coverage in the d-zone.

• Vintage 2

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

I'm really warming up to a sign Bear and dump Myers if anyone will take him. He's so 🤢. I wish I was better with video. I bet I could easily find 100 plays with us where he completely blows it on that exact same play. he literally always passes it right to their best player. It's mind blowing really.

Myers is better than Bear

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

All along I never thought someone would have the same outlook

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Not one goal is on Demko, at all. Is he playing good? No, he's not stopping amazing chances, but he also hasn't let in one that he should have had. This is 100% on the team in front of him and the terrible coverage in the d-zone.

Well earlier in the year he was stopping amazing chances. That’s the biggest difference right now. We aren’t getting those saves. Not his fault but it’s a big reason we won so many games early on. Same amount if chances just the goaltending had to be stellar.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82