[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

I'd have to disagree with that Myers is constantly out of position or laying in the crease or giving the other teams start players the puck, Myers has been unplayable since Soucy was hurt he needs to sit and figure things out to calm out his game

I think you're seeing what you want to see and not paying attention to context or other players on the ice.

I'm not even a Myers fan, really, but the blind hatred here is comical

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

Not one goal is on Demko, at all. Is he playing good? No, he's not stopping amazing chances, but he also hasn't let in one that he should have had. This is 100% on the team in front of him and the terrible coverage in the d-zone.

Demko has let in 3.1 goals more than expected.  While yes I agree, an average goalie still saves 3 of those 4 chances

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

‘The End’. 

You’re welcome. 

Hahaha!

"It all started about 20 or something years ago. Then throughout the years, it evolved and evolved to where it is today. As the years go by, I see a very promising future ahead. The end." 

So there, voila, there it is! 

Edited by brilac
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

SO frustrating to watch these guys crap the bed when they've shown they can play better

I'd like to see a little rage from Toch on the bench

Thats exactly it. The Boeser chances goes in, we make 1 fewer boneheaded defensive play, and this game is tied. 

Its a fine line but still plenty of time. 

Demko can't seem to win the big games against the better teams.

Losses this season so far against TB, TOR, COL, VGK, and now shitting the bed against NJ.

Put DeSmith in to give the Canucks a chance.

Edited by Nucker67
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Myers is better than Bear

I know ... I'm just so frustrated by that play. I've seen it 100 times from him. Looks like a carbon copy every time. I don't understand why he isn't taught to be responsible with the puck.